Ridicolous how much time I have spent on this game back then. It was more or less a first proper MMO, Talking Island was great. Moved to mainland too soon as most of the people. The struggle was real. But because of that you later stick around. XPing around Dion and getting backstabbet or trained with mobs. Watched some higher levels harras other peeps. Finally made Lv40 and did my Sorceror quest. Played with GoldenShadowz, then later joined KoS and my "good old days" started. Raiding bosses, holding Oren, helping InnerCirle with Giran, played with many nice people starting with Harm (aka Nitro), Scarlet, Ambush, Nakawe, OniSlayer, RedRum, Brainwash, and many many more. More and more people left KoS for other games including Harm (leader) so it was time to find a new home - and I did - logical step up was joining IC which I stayed with until the end. I remember Noto (ex-Tempest), Blue, Dylan, Zebedee, Rygor, Sensei, Sabbat, CharlieM, Gandalfilla, Homey, wads, Sal, dejaVu, Noida, ViperXXL, Liberace, eightsin, PurpleHaze, Iceberg, etc etc. Lots of PvP, lots of grind, lots of sieges. While before it was us who had the upper hand (zerg) together with our alliance fighting WaR / later Tempest, over the time (after KoS and others left) it turned around and IC became the small group fighting the zerg (including former alliance members like MXG if I remember right).
When Chronicle 3 buffed the shields and it was basically the chronicle of mages. These were the days where I would get all the buffs and run around even alone picking up fights with any enemy I could find. But it was also the time where it got really obvious that most people on the top were using l2walker which I wasnt and that kinda broke the game for me.
Anyways, whoever should read this I hope you are doing great, it was beatiful 1 and half years and I would do it all over again :D