BladeZor

Class advice

Hey guys, 

I just started playing a couple days ago and its my first time playing a classic server. i have a lvl 32 elven knight.

but now im not sure wether i should go templar or swordsinger, because the server aint new and im not sure people still need sws that much.

im asking you guys to help me decide what to play. also because swordsinger has weak and boring solo skills.

thanks.

Hey guys, 

I just started playing a couple days ago and its my first time playing a classic server. i have a lvl 32 elven knight.

but now im not sure wether i should go templar or swordsinger, because the server aint new and im not sure people still need sws that much.

im asking you guys to help me decide what to play. also because swordsinger has weak and boring solo skills.

thanks.

​sws for your both your sake and god sake

Hey guys, 

thanks.

​sws for your both your sake and god sake

​could u also tell me why?

in this classic, sws is more important than tank, since many farm zones has social mobs, sws can lure very much as a tank can do

On higher levels (50+), tanks are appreciated because their lure skills are better than SWS/BD (at holding mobs together). But until then, you are easily replaceable by a SWS, and they are more entertaining (songs and shit). Depends if you want to depend on clan or you want to be somewhat able to solo reliably (also, TK are boring as hell as a tank).

not only that, you need an active SWS in pvp, without tank? yea , suck, but without sws ? dont leave town, its not safe

Everything depends on your L2 play style. Every class has its pros and cons so you have to count with it. ;) I'm 58 lvl sws and i really like its support role in game. Feel free to pm me with questions about sws on this server.

• Like 1

Prepare yourself for "circle running". :D

Circle running? O.o

He means holding W and A or D to move as small circle

Prepare yourself for "circle running". :D

Circle running? O.o

​I mean the way of farm on this server aka luring mobs in circles.