Sign in to follow this  
zorgzor

SOul cry

?

5% p.atk 5% m.atk means = 5% p.atk 5% m.atk = works like p.atk and m.atk but +5%
so ur normal hit is stronger, and psychical skill like stun is stronger
so ur mage attack is stronger, and nuke skill like drain is stronger

if debuffs depend on m.atk which i doubt then ur m.atk goes up by 5% so if u had 100 m.atk and debuff land ok with soul cry u have 105 m.atk and debuff land ok+5... LOL

zorg u ask best questions so far on this forum. 
finally its not about bug, coz everything is bug :D

cose for me p/m atk - crit rate, crit pover, skill  land rate is all the same SKILL POVER, cose i start test now debufs and sometimes i dont understand  land rate, and btw admin dont wana say how  debufs work on less lvl enemy, cose now i see that is the same shit like on low lvl mobs, if mobs blue i cant use no debufs on him, i have try sleep 67 bish and i have 7/10 sleep, and some min ago i have pvp with 55+ enemy and i have 0/5 sleep

cose for me p/m atk - crit rate, crit pover, skill  land rate is all the same SKILL POVER, cose i start test now debufs and sometimes i dont understand  land rate, and btw admin dont wana say how  debufs work on less lvl enemy, cose now i see that is the same shit like on low lvl mobs, if mobs blue i cant use no debufs on him, i have try sleep 67 bish and i have 7/10 sleep, and some min ago i have pvp with 55+ enemy and i have 0/5 sleep

​Bro, your English hurts my eyes. It's hard to believe you can't sleep a level 55 player. Maybe he has ++ C jewels / BO jewels and he was buffed with warding / magic barrier / mental shield.

Since you understand what he want to say - whats the problem? Its not english exam session

​Ignorance is bliss.

​Bro, your English hurts my eyes. It's hard to believe you can't sleep a level 55 player. Maybe he has ++ C jewels / BO jewels and he was buffed with warding / magic barrier / mental shield.

​like i say i have test on bish from clan 67 lvl with the same bufs and beter jewels than war have so question is abaut lvl different, not abaut items btw. feer on 67 was 0/10