Sign in to follow this  
mr zero

Newbie Questions

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I have absolutely no knowledge about L2Classic, and with that, I wanted to ask a few questions. Would appreciate it if I got a response.

First of all, are summoners any good, are they useful?

Should I decide to make an archer, is light elf a good choice?

Should I decide to make a support class that isn't completely hopeless 1 vs 1, should I go with SwS?

Anything I should know about getting into L2Classic without having a clue?

Last time I played L2 it was on IL client.

Thanks!

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I have absolutely no knowledge about L2Classic, and with that, I wanted to ask a few questions. Would appreciate it if I got a response.

First of all, are summoners any good, are they useful?

Should I decide to make an archer, is light elf a good choice?

Should I decide to make a support class that isn't completely hopeless 1 vs 1, should I go with SwS?

Anything I should know about getting into L2Classic without having a clue?

Last time I played L2 it was on IL client.

Thanks!

​1. summoner sucks, actually its doesnt that suck, but, seriously you shouldnt pick this class

2. i dont know if you ever heard about this, a good CP (Constant party) is not a CP with  random classese, melee fighter should stick with a melee fighter CP, and, archer should stick with an archer Cp, and archer is kinda overpower in classic so they are the most difficult class in term of leveling so somehow there would be a thing called "balance" here. Mage can be 2 shot by archer but theyre so much easier in term of leveling, so consider yourself.

3. in classic version, there is a kind of mob they called Social Mob, in short, with these kind of mobs, you dont need a true tank like DA or paladin to hold the agrgo, sws or bd is kinda enough, and, you cant go pvp without a sws so everyone need them, sws is the most needed class in a CP. If you want to go for buffer/healer, go for EE, bishop is good but its better to start off a bisop if you have friends playing with you, but if youre alone, go for EE

Everything qloc said is good advice. And there are no academies on classic, the best you can get is 10% xp boost from clan.