Sign in to follow this  
Melenios

Is opening date known ?

Hey its been 4 days since the beta start and i see many improvements is it too early to ask for the official opening date ? and if not a specific date answer in how many days-weeks around ?

Many people have exams now, even if everything would be fixed, it would be a bad date to open the server now. Give it 1-2 weeks.

It is still to early to ask for a live date, we don't want to promise something and not keep our word. But have fun on our OBT, there are over 700 online at peak playing it.

It is still to early to ask for a live date, we don't want to promise something and not keep our word. But have fun on our OBT, there are over 700 online at peak playing it.

​This is the right course to take. Providing a date and not meeting it causes absolute anarchy. The best way to do it is wait until you're actually ready to release it, then provide the date.

Many people have exams now, even if everything would be fixed, it would be a bad date to open the server now. Give it 1-2 weeks.

​ This

Also , keep in mind that the 700 online at peak atm  number is influenced by those exams aswell + many people dont want to start playing and then have their characters wiped.. (im at the strange position where i have both university exams +  hate to see my dwarf deleted :( )

over 700.... not sure if I believe that number due do to the fact that i don't find people exping... (no i dont mean people to party with me. just saying i run around and never see people....) 

but guess it must be during the 6-8h i am sleeping. 

or actually it must be those who dualbox.... adds up the #'s too :)

but oh well won't matter till it goes live anyway

over 700.... not sure if I believe that number due do to the fact that i don't find people exping... (no i dont mean people to party with me. just saying i run around and never see people....) 

​orc baracks/cruma marshlands are very populated for example.

Ok if u play mostly at this time (right now) the player peak isnt that high

committed agree SW Adm you lose as fast as people found them .. tems condition that already protizhenie, all his test .. no perfect build server itself Seeb Kaka, believe it still rules you people are tired ..a wait for the release sings leave here ... I nastaevayu at the request of others hvavtit OBT

​its not as crowded as it was on the past weekend... people just tried it out, since theres gonna be a wipe no one really plays... I do log in sometimes just to mess with random people, and everywhere I go to I find tons of them..

• Like 1

​its not as crowded as it was on the past weekend... people just tried it out, since theres gonna be a wipe no one really plays... I do log in sometimes just to mess with random people, and everywhere I go to I find tons of them..

​+1 for messing with people

• Like 1

Im pretty sure sever gonna have more than 1k+ peeps online when server is live. I guess the most are just not motivated to play now just like me. Dont wanna "waste" tons of time exping a charackter that will be deleted, that makes no sense. I just tried to figure out if the server was playable the past 4 days and it is. Now iam waiting for official statement at what time the server will come on, but as it seems it will take much much longer than 2 weeks. Getting no answer from devs/admins is actually always a sign that they feel not confident. IMO i think it will take even more than a month till it comes live

​This exactly. I personally went permared with my 36 just because why not? No reason to do class changes. No reason to level if you can't get new skills. No reason to farm for a wipe.

Im pretty sure sever gonna have more than 1k+ peeps online when server is live. I guess the most are just not motivated to play now just like me. Dont wanna "waste" tons of time exping a charackter that will be deleted, that makes no sense. I just tried to figure out if the server was playable the past 4 days and it is. Now iam waiting for official statement at what time the server will come on, but as it seems it will take much much longer than 2 weeks. Getting no answer from devs/admins is actually always a sign that they feel not confident. IMO i think it will take even more than a month till it comes live

​or they have many bug's to repair before LIVE, and they are only 3 man, and the are not machines, and its a big project which need our help to test many little things.

"for a better LIVE"

IMO you should be grateful for L2C EU (you can also play on very well l2ru)

LIVE cannot start before testing high level locations, buffs, skills, summons and many other.

This was the 2nd day OBT, today we are still around 700+ testers.

u have to know a lot of ppl are tired to play betas like me,other ppl can log in coz problems with server or accounts or client,and the other ppl just try it first day to see what happends,when lives we will have have more than 3k ppl im sure of that,hope we have good machine that can hold more than 3k without problems