Sign in to follow this  
Bambi

Unziped client version

Hi. Since I haven't so much free space on my disc (a long story) I haven't opportunity to unzip the only version of viable client on website of this server. Is there is any chance that someone can make torrent with client only (not archive itself but a ready-to-up folders to play)? Would be pleasure, thanks.

Hi. Since I haven't so much free space on my disc (a long story) I haven't opportunity to unzip the only version of viable client on website of this server. Is there is any chance that someone can make torrent with client only (not archive itself but a ready-to-up folders to play)? Would be pleasure, thanks.

​Hello, you can download updater from website and just start it in empty folder.

​Hello, you can download updater from website and just start it in empty folder.

​Means that updater will download whole game client?

​Exactly.

​Exactly.

​Didn't knew, thought it is just alternative way to download up-to-date patch only, thanks.