Sign in to follow this  
Ethann

Game without Off Shop!

yeah ofc because no one would box accounts to sell stuff in the city, this is the reason there is a mail system 

So, you play or you trade. Servers dont die cause of offline trade, but because people dont want to play in it.

Offline shops are good for selling/buying mats/rec and for crafting. If u want to seel full item u will shout. So bassicly offline shopd doesent kill as u say "live trade" they are just making bigger supply. With bigger supply there will be more competitors, prices will fall,etc etc... bassicly i dont see any reason against offline shops :)

• Like 2

Offline shops are good for selling/buying mats/rec and for crafting. If u want to seel full item u will shout. So bassicly offline shopd doesent kill as u say "live trade" they are just making bigger supply. With bigger supply there will be more competitors, prices will fall,etc etc... bassicly i dont see any reason against offline shops :)

​+1

Dualbox is not allowed. Mayby it will be on premium.  Yes, you can try using 2+ PC to dualbox but I think if admin spots you dualing time and time over and over again you will end with a warn, final warn and finaly a ban.:D And its super easy on low rate classic to check people! As you will be in one spot for like a week :D

SO basicly you will have 1 character, and you dont want to sit all day doing nothing... you will exp/quest and after that go town set shop and turn off PC.

That's my case.:)

Make offline shops for premium only. Best solution :)

​Probably best solution.

Why do people need to turn off PC, what's the idle timeout duration? Can't we just turn on shop and leave game running?

Mica, maybe there is 1 PC/notebook in home, and few ppl use it for different things?

maybe sbd have kids who want to play other games than fathers L2 ;) ?

Why do people need to turn off PC, what's the idle timeout duration? Can't we just turn on shop and leave game running?

​do u pay ur energy bills? or even dont u care about ur PCs health?

​do u pay ur energy bills? or even dont u care about ur PCs health?

​Or do you care about environmental health? The outside world! Nature.

Because the trade stay more alive, without ACCs created only to stay in cities in offline shop...

​if they limit the offline shops to 6~12 hours max, it won't be a problem.

and beside, i'd rather save my time and real money by having an offline shop, instead of having to keep my PC running while staring at a monitor hoping to sell my stuff. but i guess you're not the one paying the bills in your house.

as i said on the post suggesting this, i will make this feature only for players that are 10+ (10 is an easy level but at least u have to work for it) and as Fenrir said make offshops for 12h max and with the need of buying some cheap item (free for PA members)

Best Solutions:

1- Offline shop only to premiums.

2- Offline shop for limited time (2h-4h for day is fine).

3- Offline shop just to ppl lvl +20.

i agree, make offline shopping for premium only. There should be something paid for keeping creators of server happy. And this is perfect example of doing it without unbalancing game for players who dont want to pay a dime :)