Wat

Enchant drop/spoil rate (talks)

idk i just think that 1/500 or 1/250 is too much to a dwarf got one or even a normal drop, some items like clothes etc have 1/100

let's discuss if the chances is more like the classic 1.0 , and the impact on server etc, atm i just think is too rare and too expensive the enchants!

at the moment you need like 1 week on the spot to get 1 or 2 enchants 

Rare enchants mean:

Only rich people can afford highly over/enchanted weapons/armor, creating a huge gap between players. Even prone to P2W in some cases...

If they are common:

Economy could potentially benefit from the increased rate of item destruction that equals to more crystals available that lead to cheaper shots and, maybe, even potentially increase the use of those low B keys/items that everyone basically discards, giving the server more diversity...

That's my opinion...

Rare enchants mean:

Only rich people can afford highly over/enchanted weapons/armor, creating a huge gap between players. Even prone to P2W in some cases...

If they are common:

Economy could potentially benefit from the increased rate of item destruction that equals to more crystals available that lead to cheaper shots and, maybe, even potentially increase the use of those low B keys/items that everyone basically discards, giving the server more diversity...

That's my opinion...

​thats more or less what i thought , but i think it's going to be hard to koll or other adm saw this and do it ... the ideia do add it to spoil was great , the rate not so much =/

Rare enchants mean:

If they are common:

That's my opinion...

​thats more or less what i thought , but i think it's going to be hard to koll or other adm saw this and do it ... the ideia do add it to spoil was great , the rate not so much =/

​It's hard to balance a game, I have to give GM's that, but the price gap between low B and Top B right now is basically atrocious. I'm pretty sure that more common enchants could address that issue and make people toy with the idea of crafting and overenchanting low B instead of paying 80kk for a top B weapon.

I am getting 2-3 EWC per ~6h. The chance could be slightly better but I find that OK. 3kk per ewc is also quite fine price.

I am getting 2-3 EWC per ~6h. The chance could be slightly better but I find that OK. 3kk per ewc is also quite fine price.

​if you got more, the profit will be the same because the price will go down a bit and the server will get more enchants in the market , that's the ideia...