Sign in to follow this  
Kastylx

Starter Pack

Hey there.

First of all, sorry for my terrible english, i never studdied it, everything i know is by playing MMORPGs, mostly lineage 2.

I have a quick question, i found this server yesterday, and this is exactly what i was looking for, srsly, its awesome, but..

First i thought id be fine with a spoiler, got the newbie stuffs and all, leveled to 8 and i changed my mind, went for an orc shaman but i realised starter stuffs is once per account and i cannot send it to my other char. I have to create another account if i want those goodies? Im tryin to force myself not to use any help other than party and such, but the thing is, the orc starter zone is pretty empty and its really hard to level alone without any gear. Is there any way to transfer those stuffs to my other char on the same account? Also if i find someone to party with, theyll most likely decline cause i dont have the starter stuff. How helpful ppl are? Should i just join a guild for help?

Again, sorry for my english.

• Like 1

Hey there.

First of all, sorry for my terrible english, i never studdied it, everything i know is by playing MMORPGs, mostly lineage 2.

I have a quick question, i found this server yesterday, and this is exactly what i was looking for, srsly, its awesome, but..

First i thought id be fine with a spoiler, got the newbie stuffs and all, leveled to 8 and i changed my mind, went for an orc shaman but i realised starter stuffs is once per account and i cannot send it to my other char. I have to create another account if i want those goodies? Im tryin to force myself not to use any help other than party and such, but the thing is, the orc starter zone is pretty empty and its really hard to level alone without any gear. Is there any way to transfer those stuffs to my other char on the same account? Also if i find someone to party with, theyll most likely decline cause i dont have the starter stuff. How helpful ppl are? Should i just join a guild for help?

Again, sorry for my english.

​The easiest way will be to create another account. To get help, you can fly free in Giran Harbor from any gatekeeper and ask help to adena or ekvip.