Sign in to follow this  
vitia

Sumon Aqua Cubic

Доброго дня. Я граю за Світлого ельфа сумонера. Після отримання 40 лвл я вивчив Sumon Aqua Cubic і Mass Sumon Aqua Cubic. І вирішив перевірити як працює це вміння. Я раніше грав за цю професію, то  виявив наступне.

Все ниже написана це моє бачення, можливо я не правий, чи маю  не точні дані тому поправте якщо щось невірно.

1. в Lineage 2 Classis мені відомо, що дебафи отрути складають. Я вирішив перевірити, чи це стосується Sumon Aqua Cubic, результат не складаються. Так має бути?

2. до Lineage 2 HF крім отрути це вміння наносило додаткову шкоду  не включаючи дії отрути. Після перевірки було встановлено, що крім отрути яка не складається більше нічого не відбувається. Детального опису  має працювати  вміння я не знайшов. Тому питання, так має бути :

чи шкода і отрута,

чи отрута?

Уточню як відбувалося тестування. Я взяв в парти  2 людей. Визвав і Mass Sumon Aqua Cubic. Ми пішли на арену, я вийшов з парті і вони почати  мене атакувати.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsIVCdhJCZI 21 minute 55 sec 

Чому немає відповіді?
Можливо я неправильно задав питання?
Чи незрозуміло виклав думку?

Чому немає відповіді?
Можливо я неправильно задав питання?
Чи незрозуміло виклав думку?

​Возможно, стоило задать его на английском языке, так-как именно этот язык является средством общения на форуме.

ИМХО, конечно.

Good day. I play for light elf sumonera. After getting lvl 40 I learned Sumon Aqua Cubic and Mass Sumon Aqua Cubic. I decided to test how it works this skill. I previously played for this profession, I found the following.

Everything written below is my vision, maybe I'm wrong or I have no accurate data as correct if something is wrong.

1. Lineage 2 Classis I know that poison debafy up. I decided to check whether it concerns Sumon Aqua Cubic, the result is not up. So it should be?

2. Lineage 2 to HF addition to the poison is applied skills further damage not including the poison. After verification it was found that in addition to the poison that is no longer nothing happens. Detailed descriptions should work skills I have not found. So the question, it should be:

or harm and poison

or poison?

Shall specify how was tested. I took a desk 2 people. Confessed and Mass Sumon Aqua Cubic. We went on stage, I left the desk and they start attacking me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsIVCdhJCZI 21 minute 55 sec

вміння Sumon Aqua Cubic порізали вміння, раніше Sumon Aqua Cubic наносив невеликий урон + Холод, припустимо що в Класичній версії гри  урон забрали і це вміння накладає тільки холод, який не складаєть, що ми маємо.

Раніше.

Група під дією Mass Sumon Aqua Cubic кожен гравець наносив невеликий урон + холод %. 

Тепер 

Група під дією Mass Sumon Aqua Cubic при спрацьовувані по 1 цілі  ніякого урону крім холод не наносить і ДОТ тільки 1 виходить нема різниці чи діє він у всіх чи в 1 гравця. Невже так вірно?

ability to cut Sumon Aqua Cubic skills before Sumon Aqua Cubic Done + inflicted little cold, assume that the classic version of the game and it took Done ability to impose only a cold that does not skladayet that we have.

Before.

Group under Mass Sumon Aqua Cubic each player inflicted little cold Done +%.

Now

Group under Mass Sumon Aqua Cubic positives at 1 goal Done nothing except the cold and does not put DOT only one out there is no difference whether it is valid in all or one player. Is it so right?

i still dont totaly understand what you want to say but ill take my wild guess that u asking if every member of the party proc for cubic should add more dmg to the debuff or add like second level of debuff or something.

if the cubic activates and it lands on target target will get a debuff dealing dmg over time, if other party member will get cubic to activate on same person that person will not take more dmg from the debuff it will just either resist it or refresh the rebuff i guess.

Mass Sumon Aqua Cubic useless for groups.

1.Damage was removed.

2.The effect of "Icy air" only 1 we have player/mob.

http://prnt.sc/cdz7jb 

please consider a small power to return as shown in the video Ruoff, this will not affect the balance but do welcome this class group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsIVCdhJCZI 21 minute 55 sec

Ice Air, I do not know how to act if the effect of the different players 2 players.
Our server, if the effect is 1, 2 not work.

excellent for single player game, and after the group of 58, when there is a seraph.

Sign in to follow this