My party won the last 3 events 9v9 ( More than 40 pts reg), in the last 3 big projects (tales, averia and redemption), if u dont know me, u never played l2 in eu/ru.​ About this clans, they dont care about sv/cr/rates, if u pay them, they will  join. btw this is not a private server? :DDDDD
I will give u something:
http://challonge.com/Lineage2Redemption
http://challonge.com/L2Tales4

If u want some videos, join this youtube channels, have videos from the last 3 dex, rpg,tales,averia,redemption,holiday...(Top party in most of the sv):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN78NWGirA5_p3ElfCnVrqw/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/TrueAwesomenesssssss/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtrxcSDfR96G-_lkEGkeQqA/videos
How i said, if u want a server with long live u will need to pay sides to join ur server, i dont know a server that open in the last year that have good online and keep alive for some months if they dont pay sides to keep playing.
 ​

​If you dont know Ultionis Clan from Devianne retail server who dominate the server together with Fate and GoA until Interlude when decided to disbanded ... I really dont want to discuss with you... and please... stop posting L2Java bullshits. I see in your bar mana potions... are you kidding me ? You think that you playing L2??? and being competitive? In what serious private server you have mana potions?

And yes the server is private but it will keep the official form ( NO CUSTOMS ).

And you unable to understand what everybody else here can!!! L2 Classic ANOTHER game from what you played so far!!! And for sure it is not The chronicles that you played/play.

And as for me .. I am memeber of Tempest/Addiction which dominate a lot of competitive interlude private servers (x3, x5, x7) and also is a clan which the core comes from retail. Temepst are not playing in Custom Servers... with mana pots etc... with some exception when there is nothing good outside.

So dont tell me about BR servers and all these junk clans that they demand to get paid... 

Thank you and have a nice L2Java day!

Dear god.

You are playing as summoner and bragging about how good you are at oly? For real? How fucking hard it is to win matches with those classes?

And dude, mana pots, NPC buffers, NPC shop. 

doge_20store_original.jpg

• Like 1

Hola do you remember Bang on Azure?

My and my friend made that char and played him

Now you can tell this guy what kind of player i am:)

rofl this guy bragging about h5 (easiest crap) java pvp full buff mana pot servers??? holy fuk l2 community really went to shit

Am I the only one laughing at how dumb karlitos is? Pay people to play the server rofl...I dont know who you are and I have played every major lineage 2 project from retail on including russias retail and so on...fact is it dont matter what shitbox private servers that you played russians use so many dam programs to play lineage 2 that its not even worth mentioning you played eu/ru servers..they are like hack fests no skills involved

My party won the last 3 events 9v9 ( More than 40 pts reg), in the last 3 big projects (tales, averia and redemption), if u dont know me, u never played l2 in eu/ru.​ About this clans, they dont care about sv/cr/rates, if u pay them, they will  join. btw this is not a private server? :DDDDD
I will give u something:
http://challonge.com/Lineage2Redemption
http://challonge.com/L2Tales4

If u want some videos, join this youtube channels, have videos from the last 3 dex, rpg,tales,averia,redemption,holiday...(Top party in most of the sv):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN78NWGirA5_p3ElfCnVrqw/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/TrueAwesomenesssssss/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtrxcSDfR96G-_lkEGkeQqA/videos
How i said, if u want a server with long live u will need to pay sides to join ur server, i dont know a server that open in the last year that have good online and keep alive for some months if they dont pay sides to keep playing.
 ​

​​so what are you so active and interested in this piece of shit server that ain't will pay any emoscrub quitter to play?

Tempest? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd please dont make me laught, go ask ur friend zlokob what happens every server i meet them (Dex,citadel,l2mid...)
Sorry but tempest 2eazy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_GRo-zX6cg not even accept wars, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU5maC4haS4 our greek drivers destroying tempest :DDDDDD
As i said in every topic, doesnt matter cr/rates/files, for have a good server u need strong sides, nobody will join a server w/o reputation, good sides and old projects.
btw this servers with mana pots and npc buffer have x10000 more ppl that this server will have xD

yea tempest addiction are trash ass clans..zloklob is garbage..genocide used to beat the shit out of them..even tho cj2gay4pay is my beotch!!!!

Its true that genocide was one of the best clans in eu, but was carried but few guys/packs like snd, pepsi, slush, xlife, muse, the canadians and maybe some others, the rest of the ppl was totally meatshields

im talking about rpg x5, where i was playing in aol, idk in other servers/retail how it was

Tell me please why do you think that on classic you need strong sides?

Fight for what exactly?

I would kindly ask you to stop bullshiting here if you dont want your neck to be broken.

Maybe fight for spots, raids, epics...? Maybe here u dont have to fight for antaras/valakas, but u have to fight for other epics like core/orfen/qa/dv raid... and u think with 1k online server (first week, then it start to go down like every server) and w/o big sides u will be able to kill something of this?.
Sorry guys but u are so braindead, im gone with u

gl with ur sv

Let me get this right...so you need 9cp to control 1 spot? 

And by the way...the people will not leave in 1 week.

Because they will be lvl 20 in 1 week.

Anyway you are free to go and play on any other server that you think its "worth" more.

Dont worry we wont miss you.

Tempest? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd please dont make me laught, go ask ur friend zlokob what happens every server i meet them (Dex,citadel,l2mid...)
Sorry but tempest 2eazy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_GRo-zX6cg not even accept wars, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU5maC4haS4 our greek drivers destroying tempest :DDDDDD
As i said in every topic, doesnt matter cr/rates/files, for have a good server u need strong sides, nobody will join a server w/o reputation, good sides and old projects.
btw this servers with mana pots and npc buffer have x10000 more ppl that this server will have xD

​Karlitos really mate... you have by far the lowest IQ in this forum... 

1) First video is GoD trash ( somehow I knew you were playing :D ) The original Tempest played in retail much earlier before GoD. Second video L2mid x25 trush which as I said before Tempest are not playing... yes there are few members who playing there... but the 90% are recruits just for this server! And the reason is that the server is freaking crappy L2J donation server!!! Majority of Tempest are not playing these crap. Is that clear for you or you want me to paint it to be more close to your age?

2) As I said in earlier post... I am not playing anymore and just follow news around... but what I saw in your fraps (if these fraps are yours) was not clear win... by the meaning... I didnt see any carpet... the video was fading somewhere in the middle. I am talking for something like the video below.

And since you are so pro... I am sure you can comment below 2 videos... 1 is quite new.. the other really old.

Maybe fight for spots, raids, epics...? Maybe here u dont have to fight for antaras/valakas, but u have to fight for other epics like core/orfen/qa/dv raid... and u think with 1k online server (first week, then it start to go down like every server) and w/o big sides u will be able to kill something of this?.
Sorry guys but u are so braindead, im gone with u

gl with ur sv

​And here is the thing... you dont know shit about retail... you have no idea what 1/2 C1 rates means... Trust me go play to your L2J x1000 servers ... you wont last a week in L2 Classic... for last time... it is not about rush/win strong sides/clans ... it is about enjoying! I am 32 yo... do you think that I will play to win? If I can find 2-3 people to pt 2-3 hours per day and have some fun its enough for me... my e-p**nis does not need to grow mate. I dont have that need.

Take care ;)

For start, the first video is h5 not goddes. And the comunity of the server is l2 dex (l2.ro)/l2.ru/l2playdefo, the same admins than the lionna x7. Dont talk about tempest like a big clan, because zlokob know that they are not a competitive clan for the russian sides right now. Zlokob, valdo,feron,c4jk, ubiquitious and some of the core members from tempest are friends from (someone in real life) my party leader and some others members from my party. They ask to us join his clan in many servers, we know them, were were in his ts for like 1 year, but we never join them because we know they are trash as a clan, and cant fight vs top clans, only in death servers they can fight. So pls maybe im 19, u are 32, but i know tempest and 90% of his members for years and i know what im saying. So stop embarrasing urself. 
About the guy that said that need 9 cps for fight in a spot, u dont need, but u need this and many more ppl for kill qa/core/orfen. but w/e everyone know that server will die before someone will kill it.

For start, the first video is h5 not goddes. And the comunity of the server is l2 dex (l2.ro)/l2.ru/l2playdefo, the same admins than the lionna x7. Dont talk about tempest like a big clan, because zlokob know that they are not a competitive clan for the russian sides right now. Zlokob, valdo,feron,c4jk, ubiquitious and some of the core members from tempest are friends from (someone in real life) my party leader and some others members from my party. They ask to us join his clan in many servers, we know them, were were in his ts for like 1 year, but we never join them because we know they are trash as a clan, and cant fight vs top clans, only in death servers they can fight. So pls maybe im 19, u are 32, but i know tempest and 90% of his members for years and i know what im saying. So stop embarrasing urself. 
About the guy that said that need 9 cps for fight in a spot, u dont need, but u need this and many more ppl for kill qa/core/orfen. but w/e everyone know that server will die before someone will kill it.

For start... GoD or H5 still trush! Second Russian "strong clans" are 24/7 either with third partysoftware or with 100 drivers. Third they are huge zergs of 250 ppl. Fourth Valdo/Feron are not core Tempest... As I said you are to young. And for your info Zlo became a Clan leader on 2012/2013. Tempest core is located to USA not to europe and they are not playing since then... or couple of them continues not sure about that. So please stop being so "pro" also to other clans inside situations... we already know how "pro" you are in L2Java servers. So please stop embarraring urself!!!

As for they asked us many times blah blah blah proove it. I dont believe shit!

Try to understand that strong sides will rise either way when the time comes, as it happened to retail server in early chronicle and honeslty i feel blessed that played that times! It is not a game of 1-2 months. L2 Classic is far more different and difficult!

How much this game has changed, karlitos is the product of these changes.

​u re THE MAN! JAJAJAJA

Karlitos deja de pasar verguenza frente a todos!

tu unnica gran habilidad es decir de una manera tan graciosa "gente shiida"

This is really interesting to read. I'm really enjoying this thread.

Please continue!

​We will do our best PuffyP... even if i am tired already... damn age... :D 

For start... GoD or H5 still trush! Second Russian "strong clans" are 24/7 either with third partysoftware or with 100 drivers. Third they are huge zergs of 250 ppl. Fourth Valdo/Feron are not core Tempest... As I said you are to young. And for your info Zlo became a Clan leader on 2012/2013. Tempest core is located to USA not to europe and they are not playing since then... or couple of them continues not sure about that. So please stop being so "pro" also to other clans inside situations... we already know how "pro" you are in L2Java servers. So please stop embarraring urself!!!

Try to understand that strong sides will rise either way when the time comes, as it happened to retail server in early chronicle and honeslty i feel blessed that played that times! It is not a game of 1-2 months. L2 Classic is far more different and difficult!

​Ofc im talking from 2012-2013 to now, i was 15-16 years at this time, i wasnt playing l2 before. But from 2012 to now everyone that played in the eu community know that tempest is not a good clan. I dont talk before this because i wasnt playing this game. U can ask fishfood or jimmy, i think i saw them in this forum, they played many time in tempest, they can tell to u. About java player idc, i play servers where there is competition and many ppl, idc about rates, cr or files. And right now there is more competition in java servers than retail, where my friend bingbing is doing baium/qa alone.

​Ofc im talking from 2012-2013 to now, i was 15-16 years at this time, i wasnt playing l2 before. But from 2012 to now everyone that played in the eu community know that tempest is not a good clan. I dont talk before this because i wasnt playing this game. U can ask fishfood or jimmy, i think i saw them in this forum, they played many time in tempest, they can tell to u. About java player idc, i play servers where there is competition and many ppl, idc about rates, cr or files. And right now there is more competition in java servers than retail, where my friend bingbing is doing baium/qa alone.

Then you are not talking about Tempest core... sp please stop that conversation here as you do not have a clue! And for your info in EU private servers Tempest was always a good Clan!

But honestly Karlitos ... you won mate... I quit... because the point is not if Tempest was/is good clan or not... the point is that you comperaing L2Java servers you played with 674543623484523 custom and donations and adrenaline allowance and x10000 with this project and what L2 Classic... Therefore and since I can not give you to understand the difference... I quit this fight... 

Just do me a favor... please join the server with your imba CP and when you quit after 2 months... give me your equip :D  I will be grateful as I will play only couple hours per day and I will need a bit of boost :D