Hello everyone!

We have an advertising campaign going on while we wait for the counter, but the # of members hasn't been increasing at an alarming level like I thought it would, what's wrong! Get out there and find all your old friends and let them know they have a chance of a lifetime to play the best game ever, like it was supposed to be played, once more.

Carry on,

Mica

Hello everyone!

We have an advertising campaign going on while we wait for the counter, but the # of members hasn't been increasing at an alarming level like I thought it would, what's wrong! Get out there and find all your old friends and let them know they have a chance of a lifetime to play the best game ever, like it was supposed to be played, once more.

Carry on,

Mica

​I think no any problem will be with online , really . Not here ;)

i think by the time this server is launched leading up to hrs before thats when the flood will happen..I wish they would do an open beta so we can test the server for just a couple weeks..I wanna make sure I dont have shitty ping or the geo data sux before I invest too much time getting my hopes up for a decent lineage 2 server,....russias server for me sucks hard core because 200 ping with that 3-5 second delay means targetting sucks and response time in fighting along with kiting

Hello everyone!

Carry on,

Mica

​all the people that care about L2classic project are aware of this server right now, maybe only 10%-20% arent.

Dont expect too much people coming in before the opening date, if you see advertising points growing so much at the main website its because most of them are being requested to not lineage 2 players, thats why there arent so much people inside. Not my case btw.

I have a stream 24/7 in twitch.tv Lineage 2 section, and only ~20-25 more people are visting the website through me daily right now. Most of the pleople are rejoining my channel waiting for more info and for the OBT opening.

Anyway most of the people arent goint to create and an account until the server is on. And most of them dont like to stay at forums.

If the server is ok, and deserves it, the population will grow up when it goes live.

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

Carry on,

Mica

​all the people that care about L2classic project are aware of this server right now, maybe only 10%-20% arent.

Dont expect too much people coming in before the opening date, if you see advertising points growing so much at the main website its because most of them are being requested to not lineage 2 players, thats why there arent so much people inside. Not my case btw.

I have a stream 24/7 in twitch.tv Lineage 2 section, and only ~20-25 more people are visting the website through me daily right now. Most of the pleople are rejoining my channel waiting for more info and for the OBT opening.

Anyway most of the people arent goint to create and an account until the server is on. And most of them dont like to stay at forums.

If the server is ok, and deserves it, the population will grow up when it goes live.

​Well said! +1

Hello everyone!

Carry on,

Mica

​tw link?

Hello everyone!

Carry on,

Mica

​tw link?

http://www.twitch.tv/dvneil

But he is streaming not Lineage 2 Classic at this moment :)

U dont need to invite randoms old friends, u have to talk with leaders of big sides from eu/ru and pay them for join, this is how l2 eu/ru work  right now. Tales/ledbin/averia... are paying 200-400 euro per month to every side, if u can support this, in the future if u put good donations u will take it back and increse x100 this money. (If files are good, and w/o problems).
This is just an advice, dont think good partys/sides will join a server if u dont pay them or have very good reputation.

Just need to check the last dex h5 x5(server with big comunitty and goof reputation), they didnt pay to big sides, they opened a server only with 1 good side and many randoms, server was alive for 1 week.

I'm also curious about the amount of people this server will have. Lets hope its enough!

​Honestly I believe that in 40+ lvls the spots are so few that if the population is 1k - 1.5k it will be packed :) ... however 3 weeks left to find out :)

U dont need to invite randoms old friends, u have to talk with leaders of big sides from eu/ru and pay them for join, this is how l2 eu/ru work  right now. Tales/ledbin/averia... are paying 200-400 euro per month to every side, if u can support this, in the future if u put good donations u will take it back and increse x100 this money. (If files are good, and w/o problems).
This is just an advice, dont think good partys/sides will join a server if u dont pay them or have very good reputation.

​There is no L2 Classic priv server out there and I dont think that they need to pay anyone... and as for the "strong clans" ... well... in donatable servers and probably with allowed 3rd party softawares ... excuse me but I dont consider these clans as strong ones.

Servers Pay clans to play? What piece of garbage L2 community has become

​Yeah , it so funny :D People think we must accept this way and ask sides to play ... If they don't want that -  they can go away , that's all .

Ok gl guys with ur 1k randoms and hf 1 week, after this 80% of them will leave cause cant farm alone/its so hard for them.

​ This is the first time i hear this ,sry but no believe, and imo is stupid if you pay for strongs and competitive clans(potential donators) never back the money cause randoms never donate.

Ok gl guys with ur 1k randoms and hf 1 week, after this 80% of them will leave cause cant farm alone/its so hard for them.

​Which clan is a strong one? Yours? In which servers? Donation servers? And what is random player? 

1) I was playing Lineage2 since Prelude ( Probalby that time you didnt know what L2 is ).

2) I was always member of storng clans and I still am... like other people here are...

3) Even "randoms" eventually they will "forced" to create strong clans as this is the end game.

4) You and most of the people here including me, never played L2 Classic server Korean or Russian, which means that we dont know the game mechanincs. If you spend couple hours and read some interviews from players who already played L2 Classic instead winning about "strong" clans in forum you will understand what I am saying.

5) Your "Strong" Clans are used to rush for 1 month in any server and then emo quit...

6) WE DONT NEED THESE KIND OF CLANS OR ZERGS IN THIS SERVER! This server is for really old school players ... those who played Prelude - Interlude maximum and also for those who want to experience these old times. The Clans you reffering to are clans which created last 3-4 years...

• Like 3

No i dont  played prelude, but i when i said strong clan i mean IR,vermilion,ooc (ru side, cause eu side went to play archeage),enemydown,shadowsbad, league,epidemic...
U pay some of this sides to join and ur community increse x100, what means more donations, what means u win more money ( what staff want)
For the ppl who dont believe this, go ask skype to lomka,safero,sahonya07...(leaders of this sides) to join the server.
About  who i am, 90% of the ppl that played "l2 competitive" in eu know who i am.

No i dont  played prelude, but i when i said strong clan i mean IR,vermilion,ooc (ru side, cause eu side went to play archeage),enemydown,shadowsbad, league,epidemic...
U pay some of this sides to join and ur community increse x100, what means more donations, what means u win more money ( what staff want)
For the ppl who dont believe this, go ask skype to lomka,safero,sahonya07...(leaders of this sides) to join the server.
About  who i am, 90% of the ppl that played "l2 competitive" in eu know who i am.

​Sorry to say this to you. But you are delusional

First of all you are forgetting that this is a 3x classic server (which means 1x interlude)

The second thing is that you are talking about clans that play on private servers. They can easily  manipulate the "low-class owners" that are still making mid rate-high rate private servers.

And third I have been and still are part of the most important clans that ever existed on Mid-rate scene since 2010 including Russian clans, but your name tells me nothing.

I am talking about serious clans that dominated every server they played.

Now please let us enjoy this project and try not to mix Toxic (mid-high) community with a new community that is catching life (Classic) community.

Thank you.

• Like 1

First of all you are forgetting that this is a 3x classic server (which means 1x interlude)

The second thing is that you are talking about clans that play on private servers. They can easily  manipulate the "low-class owners" that are still making mid rate-high rate private servers.

And third I have been and still are part of the most important clans that ever existed on Mid-rate scene since 2010 including Russian clans, but your name tells me nothing.

Now please let us enjoy this project and try not to mix Toxic (mid-high) community with a new community that is catching life (Classic) community.

Thank you.

​Well said. Prelude / Classic has nothing to do with high rate servers. Big clans have nothing to do with Classic.

You still missing the point...

The clans you are reffering to which honestly I dont know except OOC... playing in mid rate interlude and interlude +++ chronicles and donatable servers ... so I dont understand the meaning of "L2 competitive" you are writing really...

These clans which I dont know as I said before, are used to have everything easy in game and maybe GM help when its needed in order not to emo quit and with them 300 kids leave too... 

L2 Classic is totally different game. Do you think that these clans can play in such rates and lvl of difficulty when they are used to rush in every server opening and emo quit after 2-3 months? 

L2 is about to enjoy the game, like it was before all these CPs and rushing to end game! I personaly would not have the chance to play as I used to... I am 32 and I just want to have couple hours fun after work with old friends (exp , pvp , raid) etc.

I dont know if strong sides will come here, if hey come i wish them good luck and I am sure that they will enjoy this project which is THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL CLASSIC!!! However I would like to share with you a video from Devianne retail server from C3 and give you to understand that... when that retail server started there were NO strong clans and sides... but they formed during the game! I was there in that siege... and despite that we lose the castle it was really fun... with some of the enemies... I was sitting in the same net cafe... and they were and still are friend of mine...

Enjoy!

Thank you.

Well said... I will just disagree for the rates :) The server will be 1/2 C1 which is much much harder than Interlude x1 and of course no newbie buffs, newbie weapons, shadow weapons. :) 

My party won the last 3 events 9v9 ( More than 40 pts reg), in the last 3 big projects (tales, averia and redemption), if u dont know me, u never played l2 in eu/ru.​ About this clans, they dont care about sv/cr/rates, if u pay them, they will  join. btw this is not a private server? :DDDDD
I will give u something:
http://challonge.com/Lineage2Redemption
http://challonge.com/L2Tales4

If u want some videos, join this youtube channels, have videos from the last 3 dex, rpg,tales,averia,redemption,holiday...(Top party in most of the sv):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN78NWGirA5_p3ElfCnVrqw/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/TrueAwesomenesssssss/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtrxcSDfR96G-_lkEGkeQqA/videos
How i said, if u want a server with long live u will need to pay sides to join ur server, i dont know a server that open in the last year that have good online and keep alive for some months if they dont pay sides to keep playing.
 ​

karlitos, eyes bleeding here. How old are you my friend? are you still 7 years in the past with the brain? Only a kid will think like you do... sorry to be directly with you. You compare tales? averia? with this? Its like comparing Fast and Furious movies with Shawshank Redemption. Those kids fantasy where cars fly between buildings and a fucking amazing story.

If you would have sent me a video from Azure x5 (Chronicle 5) being a top player there where 10k ppl play for real, ok my respect. But tales? averia? ahahahahahahaha

• Like 1