I'm feeling a little sad for karlitos. Naming all this people like they are your best friends and you guys have a special bound. 

Guys what karlitos is trying to say is :

when prelude/c1/c2/c3/c4 etc started we didnt know how to play, how to farm etc.... most of the ppl start to play lineage2 for fun but they didnt know how competitive the game can be

karlitos is saying that we (99% the ppl here) alrdy know how to play..., where to farm, whats class to make, how party setup we need, what o buy, what quest to make....

the server without compettion were good at start but now everyone knows what to do, and yes have a lot of good sides playing in mid-rates eu/rus...

and u ask me sides for what?, i tell u, for now ? nothing just to make pk in all but is l2classic, the chronicle will come that we will need another ppl to fight against others stuff

karlitos is thinking about a long term of playing c1 to h5, not like 80% ppl that is thinking to play c1 until c5-intelude...

the staff have to mix both things... the ppl who wanna go c1-h5 and the ppl who will leave in the way

u never play c1-c2-c3 , u never feel the real l2 sensation, when it was just a GAME and not a competition, in 2006, when i have to take a ship from talking island to gludin, then run from gludin to ruins of agony, scream cause of soul scavengar was killing all people that was leveling there, that was the game, the Funniest l2 game. the game u never played. the game we're gonna play right now

PD: sry for my english, i do my bests :P

• Like 1

btw u have to think like that, when we started to play lineage2 we played without competition and without been good at something

and we had more time coz most of then had 14-15yold, but now we have work/gf/home/kids we have a life...

Bumbo and thats the reason cause no matter, how many ppl play this server, many of us just play 4 fun not 4 win, is the server we was wating for a long time :)

u never play c1-c2-c3 , u never feel the real l2 sensation, when it was just a GAME and not a competition, in 2006, when i have to take a ship from talking island to gludin, then run from gludin to ruins of agony, scream cause of soul scavengar was killing all people that was leveling there, that was the game, the Funniest l2 game. the game u never played. the game we're gonna play right now

PD: sry for my english, i do my bests :P

​Maybe for 90% of the players it wasn´t a competition... and never felt what it means to pvp right from the start over xp areas.

Alot of "normal" players were upset as they wanted to move on to the next area but couldn´t because it got blocked and they didn´t stand a chance at all.

They didn´t understand why clans were doing that.

1 clan fighting a huge zerg of randoms who wanted to xp in peace.. or when you blocked quest mobs for your enemys so that they can´t finish their classquests.. for days. I miss those days.. but i rather would love to play lineage 2 as "normal player". I missed that experienced totaly.

This guy karlitos is so damn annoying srsly i will make a poll to ban him from forum if he dosent stop with his retarded idea to pay clans.

Karlitos are you a clan leader and need some money?

What is the main reason behind all this? You want attention? or what!

I dont get it why someone so toxic like you can come here and tell that the project will fail.

If I was an admin I would have baned you..Because you only consume and dont give nothing in return..not even a good word.

Now go fuck yourself and suck some dicks from all of us.

• Like 1

Damn Kids nowdays....

Karlitos L2 Classic is not a game for You. Stick to ur high rate, bugged skills, 3rd party soft, L2J, donation servers with other players that think they are pro coz they solo QA or Baium... LoL

I bet most of ppl here that joined the project are over 30 years old and would like to play Lineage 2 as it was ment to be played AGAIN.   Personally servers that you play disqust me.

For myself i will enjoy this server playing a couple of hours per day with my friends. No rush, no race, just FUN.

If You dont like it stop dissing it and please go back to the hole You came from kid.

lol, l2 = competition.

play4fun go play tera.

​this guys dont want to play l2, this guys want to take a dress and go out of his house and have fun rolling the streen

lol, l2 = competition.

play4fun go play tera.

​this guys dont want to play l2, this guys want to take a dress and go out of his house and have fun rolling the streen

​Actually i played Lineage 2 from C1 and had loads of time to really enjoy the game at its fullest many years ago. 

I know the game well and hate what it has become (todays java servers). So dont tell me what game I want to play and how son bcoz i played Lineage 2 when You were calling your food BeBe. You cant beat that. Now please go back to ur UBER servers. 

l2 classic? this is the OFFICIAL L2 classic

https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/

​This one? The one that took only 2 months to set up a page for registration? Yea, you can sit there and wait for September or more.

​True that. If they decide it will be Sept/Oct or maybe even November... to long :/

I made a poll about banning karlitos...this ignorant kid is getting on my nervs and kinda makes this forum dirty

why so bad mr.dagger

​Because you are toxic and you have a negative attitude.

if you guys honestly think that karlitos is toxic is because you dont fucking know the legend..

you guys are talking about the best fucking party from europe atm , so keep quiet or you will suffer.

if you guys honestly think that karlitos is toxic is because you dont fucking know the legend..

you guys are talking about the best fucking party from europe atm , so keep quiet or you will suffer.

​also you got some pewpew here tho :D

​also you got some pewpew here tho :D

​rofl, braggin about stupid java pvp servers, what a fucking joke you are.