Sign in to follow this  
IntuoS

[IntuoS] Shaman 37 coming back LF casual clan/parties

Hey there,

coming back here to my lvl 37 shaman after a long break, didn't play til november i think :D ... (the no ss/stuff part got me bored on shaman, even though server begining was pretty fun!)

I'm looking for :

- people who remembers me and want to tell me i'm beautifull and that it's a pleasure to see me back (cuz it is)

- a clan for casuals (does that even exist on a ++++ top-grade-weapons-everywhere Classic server?) Just willing to share and progress at the "i have a job" rythm...
(or a clan than might accept someone not nolifing anymore, just to talk and help (i have good jokes, but i prefer bad jokes, i can make a shitload of it!)

- Maybe parties that might want to pm me when they need it. (i'll be on maybe like 2 to 5 hours a day; in the evening mostly, GMT+1)

(I might even reroll, just because I find it hard to get back to a char already started, if some ppl are begining and looking for a specific class... let me know)

Cheers!

Hope i'll find ppl to play with because right know, It's just sitting in the middle of nowhere waiting for mana... seems like the aoe parties era i knew is gone at my lvl...)

• Like 1