Sign in to follow this  
peedooong

someone tried to hack the accounts of my friend.

Hello everyone!

Last night, someone tried to hack the accounts of my friend.
Somebody stole 78kk adenas and Doom Heay sets, Doom shield, + 10crystal dagger weapon, BO Jewel sets
we got really frustrated about this 
I'd like to hear some advice how or what we should do to get our things back 

i am pretty sure you must wait till some gm comes and check logs  and IPs of who  was loging the char  :P  but not sure if  gms can  "give back " items its all time problem  cause there should be done already some transactions with your items :) you will see

ps: for next time i suggest you to  have stronger  PIN and every week change  it so its  pretty hard  hack the character ;)

Contact support team by submiting a ticket on the website providing all information possible about the time it happen and exact list of items missing.

i am pretty sure you must wait till some gm comes and check logs  and IPs of who  was loging the char  :P  but not sure if  gms can  "give back " items its all time problem  cause there should be done already some transactions with your items :) you will see

ps: for next time i suggest you to  have stronger  PIN and every week change  it so its  pretty hard  hack the character ;)

​Thanks for your opinion :)

Contact support team by submiting a ticket on the website providing all information possible about the time it happen and exact list of items missing.

​I already submitted ticket. ticket ID is VFA-274-3079

And also he had submit tickets. That ticket ID is EQM-965-3220

plz check our tickets. thanks