Sign in to follow this  
Kure

Moon Knight vs Clan Oath

Hello, 

since some people still dont like implementation of Moon Knight armor quest I have an idea which can particulary "solve" this issue for them.

Im talking about implementation of Clan Oath armor instead of moon Knight.

Since admins here (if i am right) decided that there is the right time to implement academy system in 2.0 classic patch, I see only possitive impacts of adding this quest...For those who dont know this feature some short introduction: You need to be in clan accademy, you need to have a sponsor there which provides you some D crystals (around 800 i guess) and you need to complete short quest (part with that sponsor as well). As a reward you recieve D armor set. Here is why I see it better than moon knight quest:

1) encourage newbies for joining clan academy asap. The clan academy proivdes them not only exp boost but also people in their lvl range to play with and as a reward this possiblity for cheap set (but NOT free)... win-win situation for both Clan and academics

2) Status quo in D-grade market. Stuff like briga helms or elven gloves will be still on the market (mostly for twinks and alts of existing players cos of price) but D-grade market will be still present. Crystals will not be needed only for shots anymore so even low D drops can be usefull for crystalization/selling to others which will crystalize it.

Ofc some adjustment to that set should be made (aka removing set bonuses) but i hope you get my idea...

/flame_on