Sign in to follow this  
JDK

40+ spellbooks

are they up to date in accordance with l2 classic? I've killed a ton of reinfoced monster eyes around Ivory Tower and not gotten deathwhisper book yet.

Is there a list of spellbook drops 40+ somewhere translated?

Thank you.

They drop it, u just need to kill moar!

​are you sure? ive been killing reinforced monster eye's for 6 hours ~_~

I've gotten several full drops, but no books.

They drop it, u just need to kill moar!

​are you sure? ive been killing reinforced monster eye's for 6 hours ~_~

I've gotten several full drops, but no books.

​chance is around 1:2000 on 10x drop rates

Tried to get SB: Summon Phantom cubic. From 40 to 42 for me and my prophet, wasted like 10 hours and still nothing. Is it giant monstereyes bugged? =/

Целые предметыКол-воШанс
Item 225.jpg Мифриловый Кинжал ()10.001% — 0.005%
Item 7886.jpg Меч Магического Тумана ()10.001% — 0.005%
Item 3041.jpg Книга Заклинаний - Призвать Призрачный Кубик ()10.005% — 0.01%

Think we need boost sb drop rate till obt.

for obt only? so it will be  like 0,015 - 0,03% for x3 rates... not so much i guess...

Let me try to explane you guys what wrong with the difference. Sorry for my english. From giant monstereye we'll get 2,027 with x1 rate and 6,081 with x3. For example we need 100,000 exp to take 41 lvl. So with x1 rates we have to kill like 50 eyes with x1 rate and like 17 with x3 rate. The chances are 0,005% - 0, 01% (x1) and 0,015 - 0,03% (x3). This isnt even difference. So it looks like i got more chances to get SB when i'll play with x1 rates.

Let me try to explane you guys what wrong with the difference. Sorry for my english. From giant monstereye we'll get 2,027 with x1 rate and 6,081 with x3. For example we need 100,000 exp to take 41 lvl. So with x1 rates we have to kill like 50 eyes with x1 rate and like 17 with x3 rate. The chances are 0,005% - 0, 01% (x1) and 0,015 - 0,03% (x3). This isnt even difference. So it looks like i got more chances to get SB when i'll play with x1 rates.

​if i understand u right u think u will outlvl too fast to get the sb in time ?

if this is the case i dont think so since even on 20/10 rate atm u have enough time/space to get it.

So it wont be a problem on 3/3. Even, when it will takes much longer

I think obt need to test skills\quests\etc., not for killing Eyes (and Porta after) in few days just to get this skill. 

well said.

they could eventually increase the drop rate of items further, since it's an OBT for testing purposes.

by doing so, people could easily get their skills and try them out to see if they work properly or not.

we're going to get a wipe anyway, may as well increase some rates in order to check everything faster.

well the eyes are bugged i guess... they just dropped animal bones which is not in drop list... or maybe it's just database mistake