Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Bugs in siege

It's the 4 or 5th siege that still guards are hitting defending pets.

In giran castle when UQ or ES took it first time, I was the only one from ally that dropped to town (I demand 2k cols! :D ) Everyone should be dropped to town, even cameras even dwarves with golems even flags when castle goes down. But noone of those did, I think that's wrong only at giran.

Also do something about siege golems, we were fighting them inside pray room.

I can confirm about sending back character to town. Soil was the only one in his ally but not the only one in server. My spy as camera also our support was sending back to town during the siege time. Dwarf can not summon another golem because his pet was stucking at the other place and he can not control it anymore or resummon a new one :)

So what is your solution about this problem? Another 500 cols for each one who had problem during siege yesterday? I accept even the nontradeable one !

After eight weeks you got castle well done. We are not allies with perkus so I don't really care. Now stop spamming here about castles, we know that you're happy just this post is for siege bugs.

I like troling ppl like you. Cose you have ally with perk on siege. 2 h   together with perks you try attack. And when perk stay in 2000 range from broken wall you dont attack tham just come inside, and its not one time when you do it.

I like troling ppl like you. Cose you have ally with perk on siege. 2 h   together with perks you try attack. And when perk stay in 2000 range from broken wall you dont attack tham just come inside, and its not one time when you do it.

​Yep and perkunas took dion while we were trying to take giran at the end. Well done that you're trolling people.. you can't even troll yourself

Sign in to follow this