Sign in to follow this  
mike130

Newbie questions

Hello guys i am new to the server and i have some questions

1) to choose a class as a mage (from human mystic to whatever i want ) what exactly do i need to do because in a server i used to play you chose with a push of a button.Do i have to do a specific quest or something.?

2)I am level 21 and i only have 40k adena and that seems pretty problematic since d grade weapons cost close to a million.So how exactly do i farm that kind of adena.Or is it supposed to be that difficult( fine by me ) lastly i right now have no grade staff and my beggining armor.At what level approximatelly should i have all d grade gear.

3)Lastly where exactly do i buy armor and weapons and staff(other than the market):$

Thanks in advance for your answers.

1) m8 y need to do quest for 1 class transfer y can find quest discription here https://l2wiki.com/classic/Path_of_the_Human_Wizard

2) Well of course it's gonna be problem to get some adena when y only started I would recomed you to earn money on trying to do AOEs it's queist economic for your SS and y exping faster as well 

3) The best place of course market cos Y can buy same weapons and armor from the shop cheaper, let's say "second hand" xD it's gonna be cheaper like 200-300k depends on your rade skills 

I hope I help y at least a little 

1) Yes, you have to do a specific quest. They are usually tedious btw.

2) There are two options, first is to create a dwarf for some easy adena by spoiling. The second advice is that you keep farming and sell all the materials/full drops you get from mobs. AoE parties tend to be kinda economic too. Also, at lv 25 you have a quest which gives you a free D grade armor, so don't waste money on any armor if you're starting. 
Some quests also got their adena reward boosted, take a look at this link http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/12542-lowbie-love-mini-update-patch-notes/&page=1

3) Buy from other people at Giran Harbor or Giran Town from NPC