Sign in to follow this  
Balthier

Grim Collector quest items not dropping.

its working all fine to me,  just checked it.

if you still find problms pls make sure you are killing the right monsters and you dont have any step of quest left behind and ofc if you do have quest on xD

just in case when u go town restart quest if it will be still not working.

Description

1. Talk to Guard Curtis at the southern gate of the Town of Gludio

Map

2. Talk to Samed, who hides behind the round building to the west from the sourthern gate. 

Map

3. Go to the Ruins of Agony or the Ruins of Despair, kill the following mobs: Shield SkeletonSkeleton InfantrymanSkeleton TrackerSkeleton Tracker CaptainSkeleton ScoutSkeleton Bowman and any zombies, collect Zombie Head Zombie Head Zombie Heart Zombie Heart Zombie Liver Zombie Liver Skull Skull Ribs Ribs Deadman's Spine Deadman's Spine Deadman's Arm Bone Deadman's Arm Bone Thigh Bone Thigh Bone Deadman's Complete Skeleton Deadman's Complete Skeleton 

Map

or 

Map

Reward

1. Talk to Samed

Map

• Skull Skull Adena.jpg 25 adena
    • Deadman's Spine Deadman's Spine Adena.jpg 5 adena
    • Thigh Bone Thigh Bone Adena.jpg 5 adena
    • Deadman's Arm Bone Deadman's Arm Bone Adena.jpg 5 adena
    • Ribs Ribs Adena.jpg 5 adena
    • Deadman's Complete Skeleton Deadman's Complete Skeleton Adena.jpg 100 adena
    • Zombie Head Zombie Head Adena.jpg 8 adena
    • Zombie Heart Zombie Heart Adena.jpg 5 adena
    • Zombie Liver Zombie Liver Adena.jpg 5 adena
  2. Talk to Varsak

Map

• Skull Skull Deadman's Spine Deadman's Spine Thigh Bone Thigh Bone Deadman's Arm Bone Deadman's Arm Bone Ribs Ribs Deadman's Complete Skeleton Deadman's Complete Skeleton

Sorry for the late reply, but i think the problem is with my character, and yes, i'm completely sure that was killing the right mobs because i was following the guide who Phoenix posted above, now i have o problem with the Rogue Class quest, i've killed more than 20 skeletons and not a single item yet, really frustating.

for the class quests is diferent, they do have low drop rates, just in case you might want to cancel other quests who require same monsters. i dont think its a thing but some ppl still believe that if you have multiple quests for same monsters it messes up the chances.

also forgot to mention. if somehow you killing mobs with one hit, it also messes up the QI chance.

Edited by San0

I will check this out, and no way i'm one hitting these mobs at lvl 19 lol.

Oh, and fogot to mention, i got the grim quest way before the class change, so... i don't know.

also dont forget to use the quest weapon xD just shooting all direction that cna help here xD

nah, when i was running tests after we changed quest rewards and implemented the new herbs etc i was running with char with newbie weapon also.

on the quest its diferent, u rly have to use the quest weapon for the item to drop.

Sign in to follow this