Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Recruiting 55+

lvl 4 clan-academy, CH, +5 speed, EXP bonus 10% looking for people 55+ prefer from Europe. Mail me here or in game "SoiL

APeople got no freaking idea about politics  and now  they cry even Thinking about the possibility with uq?
Perks  have taken all low lvl's clan in update they are gonna have huge zerg and we dont give a fu ck.
So dramaqueens GTFO and STFU bizz gonna do hes work with politics so do soil 

APeople got no freaking idea about politics  and now  they cry even Thinking about the possibility with uq?
Perks  have taken all low lvl's clan in update they are gonna have huge zerg and we dont give a fu ck.

​You are so retarded now you start crying about our recuit?  we can  recuit koll and san0 if we want mate. Why you even bother?

​You are so retarded now you start crying about our recuit?  we can  recuit koll and san0 if we want mate. Why you even bother?​

I didnt say anything when i posted your quote :) Why you are angry? :P