Sign in to follow this  
Valtiel

Be communicative !

​I will explain for the slow-witted.

I want to be able to write the way I want. Who does not like - you can not read and do not buy. When I was deprived of freedom of choice - it is the audacity and the limitation of my rights. But what about the Declaration of Independence?
You sit here and whine. Oh, I can not see another's speech. I did not understand. Why do I have these problems?

He fled to Cruma Tower and met the Spaniard. He asked something on his own and I answered his question on his tongue. He said thank you and ran on. No problem.
You purposefully leads a campaign to limit all languages other than English. Shame and disgrace to you.

No restrictions will not be able to stop the Russian to communicate any way they want and do what they like.
We deliberately do not recognize international English. Learn Russian language. Because Russia will outlive you all. :D

I mean are you lost? This is the forum for Lineage 2 and not for the history of America. The Declaration of Independence has been created to sort out the situation of the colonies in North America and it has nothing to do with Linage 2 or your Russian entitled ass. It has nothing to do with your freedom of choice. You don't know what are you talking about it and the only thing I get from you is some kind of political superiority nobody cares about. All countries have no issues speaking or trying to speak English in the game or forum why should we make an exception for Russian?

• Like 2

You are behaving as the Ukrainian government, which decided to ban talking in Russian in their country.You do not speak Ukrainian, then you Moskal.
You behave as the government of Latvia, which does not give citizenship to their residents, if they speak Russian.

You are behaving like Nazis, who are outraged and shout loudly to those who differ from them and does not want to do what they are ordered. Can you even begin to shoot Jews and put in a concentration camp?
I counted no less than 10 different themes, calling to talk on the forum and in the game only in English. How can you not love anyone who is different from you.

Although you do not like the Russian, but we are much more tolerant attitude towards other nations and we like to communicate with them in any language.
Go to any Russian forum and write a message in another language. You do not offend, do not poke his nose in the forum rules and will not be forced to write in Russian. You just answer in your language, even if they do not know him.

​Its not a problem of tolerence of russian , its jsut : when you talk , an occidantal europeean can't understand you that all ! that the problem .

I'm scared about the future for the server :/ , each community will play in this corner , talk only between them , the only time when everyone will be playing together during the wars , community VS other community that all 

I'm scared about the future for the server :/ , each community will play in this corner , talk only between them , the only time when everyone will be playing together during the wars , community VS other community that all 

​russians vs everyone else. I like it xD

​Like in real life :D ?

As much as i hate russian language (when you play Dota, CYKA is about every other word you see in chat), i must vote against that kind of regulations. The simple fact is: some people don't know english, and often they don't need english to communicate what they need to.

That kind of rules would only lead to numerous reports, forcing the staff to deal with this, instead of actual problems.

Ban excessive flame, and sh*t, that has nothing to do with the game, and leave the rest to the players...

​Yeah, lets build a NATO bases over the gludio xD

​Yeah, lets build a NATO bases over the gludio

Hahaha 2nd frost war will come !  

​doubt it will happen, for the simple fact that some people just tend to overdramatize over trivial bullshits like this one, wich usually ends with no consequences whatsoever. crying over it every single time is just pointless to begin with, and serves no other purpose than just being annoying.

if people will play on an international server and they'll need to buy/sell stuff or get a party, they WILL use english soon or later, because it's all a matter of necessity.

wether you're able to speak english perfectly or not, it will not matter as long as people understand you.

that's pretty much all about the general community. top clans, on the other hand, are a different story.

anyhow, in case nobody noticed so far( wich is probably why we're having these "issues" lately ), the main website is in both english AND russian. that's why u got eu, na AND ru people on these forum boards, and probably also why many russians are not bothering with english at all.

i agree that there's the need for rules on both forum and game, since leaving things in a chaotic state is never good and will create just more problems later on, but you can't make such a fuss over language on a forum of a private server, especially when even the game is still in OBT phase for testing purposes/bug fixes.

the admins already said that they'll make rules once they're done with major fixes, so chill and just let them do their work.

• Like 1

​Im scared this server wont go live for long time ;) and when he go no1 will play or maybe only russian players. For english players will be here like in hell we dont understend anything.

• Like 1

​Im scared this server wont go live for long time ;) and when he go no1 will play or maybe only russian players. For english players will be here like in hell we dont understend anything.

​I'm out for the most part. 

but i agree won't go live for at least 4 more weeks. 

maybe see ya then :) i might be on innova tho 

Я например собираюсь играть на родном сервере,где предпочтение идет именно той публике к которой принадлежат разработчики,а то что иностранцы тут будут как дополнение,меня особо не волнует,основной контингент будет Русский и как всегда их будет много,и родной язык будет в предпочтении,даже мой президент Путин общается на русском в обществе иностранцев)))при это зная несколько языков,т.к. никто не удосужиться напрягаться изучать русский язык,хотя я знаю англ язык,я просто буду общаться на удобном мне языке,так что я предпочитаю уважать место откуда родом,если кому-то надо напрячься в плане общения-ваши проблемы,

• Like 1

I feel the problem is not the language used, but rather tolerance to difference. I known many server with people who speak  languages that I don't know , well I use google translator and ready. I delayed in understanding and responding, but I can do. However, it is not perfect, but the friendliness of the other, plays an important role. Ask yourself how friendly you are. 

Share with people from other countries and cultures, open our minds and allows us to grow ... What can be wrong with that? Instead of arguing in the forum about this, I would have liked more reading about good ideas to help the staff. This project is good, let the personalities out and do it grow. Understand what another person says, does'nt make me stop being who I am....,let someone else understands me, it makes us good for both. 

Я чувствую, проблема не язык, используемый, а толерантность к разнице. Я знаю многих людей, с сервера, говорящих на языках, которые я не знаю, хорошо я использую Google переводчик и готово. Я задержался в понимании и отвечать на запросы, но я могу сделать. Тем не менее, он не является совершенным, но дружелюбие друга, играет важную роль. Спросите себя, насколько дружелюбны вы.

Поделиться с людьми из других стран и культур, открыть наши умы и позволяет нам расти ... Что может быть плохого? Вместо того чтобы спорить на форуме об этом, я хотел бы больше читать о хороших идей, чтобы помочь сотрудникам. Этот проект хорош, пусть личностей и сделать его расти. Понять, что говорит другой человек, does'nt сделать меня перестать быть кто я ...., пусть кто-то другой понимает меня, это заставляет нас хорошо для обоих.

excuse my English, I speak Spanish  - Простите мое России, я говорю по-испански  9_9

• Like 1

I feel the problem is not the language used, but rather tolerance to difference. I known many server with people who speak  languages that I don't know , well I use google translator and ready. I delayed in understanding and responding, but I can do. However, it is not perfect, but the friendliness of the other, plays an important role. Ask yourself how friendly you are. 

Share with people from other countries and cultures, open our minds and allows us to grow ... What can be wrong with that? Instead of arguing in the forum about this, I would have liked more reading about good ideas to help the staff. This project is good, let the personalities out and do it grow. Understand what another person says, does'nt make me stop being who I am....,let someone else understands me, it makes us good for both. 

Я чувствую, проблема не язык, используемый, а толерантность к разнице. Я знаю многих людей, с сервера, говорящих на языках, которые я не знаю, хорошо я использую Google переводчик и готово. Я задержался в понимании и отвечать на запросы, но я могу сделать. Тем не менее, он не является совершенным, но дружелюбие друга, играет важную роль. Спросите себя, насколько дружелюбны вы.

Поделиться с людьми из других стран и культур, открыть наши умы и позволяет нам расти ... Что может быть плохого? Вместо того чтобы спорить на форуме об этом, я хотел бы больше читать о хороших идей, чтобы помочь сотрудникам. Этот проект хорош, пусть личностей и сделать его расти. Понять, что говорит другой человек, does'nt сделать меня перестать быть кто я ...., пусть кто-то другой понимает меня, это заставляет нас хорошо для обоих.

excuse my English, I speak Spanish  - Простите мое России, я говорю по-испански  9_9

You think when we are in game we have the time to go on google translate for traduct a language ?

Its not a probleme of tolerence , its probleme of language , english is internationnal languagr that all ! Im french and i dont speak french on shout and on trade , i make this effort why not the other ???

I want to be able to write the way I want. Who does not like - you can not read and do not buy. When I was deprived of freedom of choice - it is the audacity and the limitation of my rights. But what about the Declaration of Independence?
You sit here and whine. Oh, I can not see another's speech. I did not understand. Why do I have these problems?

He fled to Cruma Tower and met the Spaniard. He asked something on his own and I answered his question on his tongue. He said thank you and ran on. No problem.
You purposefully leads a campaign to limit all languages other than English. Shame and disgrace to you.

No restrictions will not be able to stop the Russian to communicate any way they want and do what they like.
We deliberately do not recognize international English. Learn Russian language. Because Russia will outlive you all. :D

You are the slow-witted moron. Your little anecdotal story about you and someone in cruma only highlights the point you're missing. You happened to help out because as luck would have it, you spoke "his tongue"(if the story is even true) but in most cases the majority of people won't speAK "his tongue". And if he wants to get help next time he might consider speaking in the designated language of the server. I sure as hell am not going to speak Spanish if I need help aND run into strangers. It will be english. Why? Because most speak it.

You think when we are in game we have the time to go on google translate for traduct a language ?

Its not a probleme of tolerence , its probleme of language , english is internationnal languagr that all ! Im french and i dont speak french on shout and on trade , i make this effort why not the other ???

​Потому что русским плевать, что вы их не понимаете. Если мы кричим в шаут на своём языке, то мы кричим для своих, для тех, кто нас понимает. И не надо тут кричать, чтобы мы писали в игре по английски - этого никогда не будет. Не считая слов - WTB/WTS/WTT...

• Like 1

Phoenix , j' ai meme pas lu tu te fou de la gueule du monde parle en anglais , je ne lirais plus aucune reponse ėcrite en russe ! 

Well , stop to talking about language on this thread , just wait rules from the admin ( and some news too ???? ) but may needed to make it BEFORE the OBT , now its too late ....

You are the slow-witted moron. Your little anecdotal story about you and someone in cruma only highlights the point you're missing. You happened to help out because as luck would have it, you spoke "his tongue"(if the story is even true) but in most cases the majority of people won't speAK "his tongue". And if he wants to get help next time he might consider speaking in the designated language of the server. I sure as hell am not going to speak Spanish if I need help aND run into strangers. It will be english. Why? Because most speak it.

Sorry, but stupid idiot - it's you. In your opinion, if I'm going to play in the Korean server, I have to say or Korean, or English? Fuck you in the ass.

I do not speak English uppercase speech. And communicate in the game, I'll be in Russian. But when people ask me for help, I will try to answer him in the language he understands.

Phoenix , j' ai meme pas lu tu te fou de la gueule du monde parle en anglais , je ne lirais plus aucune reponse ėcrite en russe ! 

Well , stop to talking about language on this thread , just wait rules from the admin ( and some news too ???? ) but may needed to make it BEFORE the OBT , now its too late ....

​Todo es muy simple. No me gusta limitar mi libertad.

I would suggest to the devs: Include an in-game translator.

It will be the best feature in L2 history!

• Like 1

tanto problema ? sean razonables, en el mundo vivimos cada uno hablando nuestro propio idioma idioma y no existen problemas graves de comunicacion.

nunka pensaste q los rusos no quieren q vos entiendas todo lo q dicen ? o al reves, quiero hablar algo adelante de un ruso y q no me entienda.

el dia q el ruso quiera q lo entiendas va a buscar la forma. porque obligarlos? dejalo ser deja fluir q todo va a estar bien. 

a mi en lo personal me parece mucho mas interesante un server rico en diferentes idiomas y con libertad de expresion para cada uno q quiera entrar.busque la forma de comunicarce y hacerce entender. 

es como cuando salis de vacaciones siempre hay una forma de hacerce entender pero mientras camino por la calle con mi novia hablo en español. auqnue este en kamchatka o como mierda se escriba.

rescatence mangas de pelotudos dejen q cada uno hable como se le canta el forro del orto

gracias

jajaj Peterpunx, está bien, si el tema es que no se obligue a hablar en otro idioma, que no sea inglés, en el shout o por all, eso es todo.. la idea es que se mantenga como siempre para que todos puedan entenderlo o tratar al menos...anda a traducir rápido algo en ruso, polaco o qué se yo dentro del juego, de eso se trata el post, no de que no puedan hablar cada uno en su idioma natal. :P

no entiendo, dejen a los rusos hablar en ruso por all por shout por trade igual q alos franceses igual q a los españoles. yo si quiero q me entiendean voy a buscar la forma de q me entiendan en todos los idiomas.

no es tan dificil