Sign in to follow this  
Valtiel

Be communicative !

I think admin. are not enough communicative with there community , we all wait some news , you say you will give some ( on an almost hidden post you say "monday we give news have Nice weekend...... make annoncement !) but we see nothing and this is frustrating really.   Please make something .

• Like 1

What get a life ? In your life when you say you will do something you dont make it too ? Im not a nolife i just have some principles

• Like 2

I'm still waiting for my request:

Forum rules and in-game rules

English in forum rule, english in !shout +trade chat.

Greetings,

Lev

• Like 2

Greetings,

Lev

​You are naive like a child.
Expect more. Russian will always write in their own language. They do not fix anyone.

Greetings,

Lev

Expect more. Russian will always write in their own language. They do not fix anyone.

​Maybe , but just a reply by the admin may be welcome you dont think ?

Greetings,

Lev

People from all over the world play here, yet you only see english, russian and sometimes spanish in shout. What does that tell you?

But yeah, no, there will be no chat restriction, with the possible exception of vulgarisms, which can't really be enforced anyways...

It tells me....no french are here yet :D .

And besides....not everybody is able to speak another language. When L2 was released some guys played along who were not able to understand even the slightest bit of English. I personally do not care if people chat in their mother tongue.

Its like the noise of a lawn mower. Some find it annoying, to me it is relaxing. Such problems only exist in the heads of people ^^

• Like 2

Greetings,

Lev

​Maybe , but just a reply by the admin may be welcome you dont think ?

​People of every nation will still talk as they want. Whether you like it or not. And no one - no administrator or someone else will not change any of the rules.
If you hate to see someone else's speech, I will prompt you the solution - turn off the chat window. And you just staneh good at heart. The sun will shine brighter and ponies will defecate flowers.

• Like 1

And besides....not everybody is able to speak another language. When L2 was released some guys played along who were not able to understand even the slightest bit of English. I personally do not care if people chat in their mother tongue.

Its like the noise of a lawn mower. Some find it annoying, to me it is relaxing. Such problems only exist in the heads of people ^^

​I think so too.

• Like 1

Folks, 

It is true I said on Monday we will announce information about the development status but unfortunately had no time, we are very busy working on the project. I'll do my best to make that announcement today, just have patience we are here working daily on it even if we don't announce it.

• Like 7

​QFT

But i find it seriously difficult to believe there are people who can't learn things like WTB, WTS, LFP... It's not about language, it's about communication. There will always be more people who understand english, than those who understand some er ... local languege.

Folks, 

It is true I said on Monday we will announce information about the development status but unfortunately had no time, we are very busy working on the project. I'll do my best to make that announcement today, just have patience we are here working daily on it even if we don't announce it.

​thanks for reply !

A lot of international servers have languaje rules for forum and in-game chat... 

​Are you a policeman? What do you care server and forum rules?
Such a ban has been so very much. As a result, all these people have calmed down. But - you come and it all started again.

Folks, 

​thanks for reply !

​Indeed, thanks!.

• Like 1

Folks, 

​take your time, there's no hurry.

if you guys are focusing on fixing the server while releasing development logs every once and then, it's more than fine.

​QFT

But i find it seriously difficult to believe there are people who can't learn things like WTB, WTS, LFP... It's not about language, it's about communication. There will always be more people who understand english, than those who understand some er ... local languege.

​Actually mandarin is the most commonly used language. Damn china zerg!!!

i will create rule for you :)

Everyone can write here on your own language. Report bugs on your language. Maybe  then admin will see it and create rule :) Dont use english for report bugs. use your language :) Every1 will be happy. I dont know russian and i see many post on bug section. Who cares

Greetings,

Lev

​I agree with you Lev, but In the end, the best communicators will win. Russians and anyone else will come around if it's not helping their cause to shut off others.(I'm speaking about the ones that speak preferred languages and choose not to use them.)

Está bien, tendré que hablar entonces en mi idioma para que entiendan lo complicado que es comunicarse.

Сервер международный, так пусть кто как хочет, так и трындит :) Мне, например, транслитом писать неудобно, предпочитаю общаться по-русски, а остальные пусть сами думают. Зачем что-то выдумывать и ограничивать?

• Like 1

Está bien, tendré que hablar entonces en mi idioma para que entiendan lo complicado que es comunicarse.

​Créeme, no es difícil. :D

• Like 1