Sign in to follow this  
Fuel

Enhance Your Weapon

Hello, where i can take quest for enchant soul crystal? its should be in giran npc 'Jurek' quest 40+ but it isn't. Any idea?

Hello, where i can take quest for enchant soul crystal? its should be in giran npc 'Jurek' quest 40+ but it isn't. Any idea?

in classic 1.0 soul crystal is absence

​its 2.0 feature

i've read somewhere about special blades for SAs on D grade weapons, but so far i haven't understood much about the whole process.

apparently SA crystals are missing until 2.0, but that's only regarding C/B weapons.

i've read somewhere about special blades for SAs on D grade weapons, but so far i haven't understood much about the whole process.

apparently SA crystals are missing until 2.0, but that's only regarding C/B weapons.

​im not sure if i understood it in the right way.

u can get "soul crystals" by drop and when u have 2 of the same stage u can go to the blacksmith and with a unknown amount of adena u have the chance to get a crystal of the next lvl or when it fails u will lose 1 out of the 2 crystals