Sign in to follow this  
maiens

Considering starting few questions

hey guys, ive been thinking about starting here but ive ran into some questions i cant seem to find a 100% answere to so here goes.

Now to have more then 1 account logged in on same pc i need PA (10 euro/month)

would that allso meen that if i wanted lets say 4 accounts ill need to buy 2x PA or 3 PA?(first acc + 3 PA to reach the 4th) and if so can i still run 4 account on 1 pc?

if i have lets say 4 pc's can i run 4 accounts without getting PA ? or am i still required to get Pa for any account after the first account logged in on my ip?

i saw that your working on 2.0 but your 1.5 isent the same as the official 1.5, so my question is are the looping macros ingame atm or will they not arrive untill 2.0, if they arrive at all?

1 no premium account by pc

so 4 pcs = 4 no premium accounts. Lets say 4 pcs = you dont need PA, you can log 1 no premium account by each pc

and

1 no premium account + 1/2/3.... PA accounts in 1 pc.

so in 1 pc you can log 1 no premium account and rest of accounts must be Premium account.

I think we need 1 thread where all this info can be found and people can see it easly.

Dayly we see more and more post like this where people ask same questions, instead of answering 1 by 1 each of them, lets make a well explained thread about how premium acccount works and what it is, because yes, it can have diferent characteristics. And not only about what is Premium account, about any other similar info asked by newcomers.

So, lets reagrup all this info in some thread and put the thread in a right forum or subforum being so visible as possible with a good tittle.

Hmm, i am thinking about and maybe, even i do it. If i get time, i will do.

best explanation i saw so far was that account which has PA activated does not count as client, and this way the "1 client per PC" still stays, coz whatever the amount of PA clients u log, each of them doesnt count as client (so u can log 1 no PA client per pc and many clients with PA, coz they dont count)