Sign in to follow this  
Squid

Streaming links

Hello everybody!

I would kindly ask you if possible, each one of you who playing in Classic.ru and streaming, to provide your links here. In addition I will kindly ask someone who speak Russian to translate this post to Russian.

@cassiopeia : I know that you streaming... however I couldnt find the link.

Many thanks in advance!

Hello everybody!

I would kindly ask you if possible, each one of you who playing in Classic.ru and streaming, to provide your links here. In addition I will kindly ask someone who speak Russian to translate this post to Russian.

Many thanks in advance!

​He streaming another server ,not Classic . You can go on twitch.tv and see that .

http://www.twitch.tv/dvneil

His stream.

• Like 1

Hello everybody!

Many thanks in advance!

​He streaming another server ,not Classic . You can go on twitch.tv and see that .

http://www.twitch.tv/dvneil

His stream.

​Uh I see... :) Thanks Nepster!

im not really streaming "anything" right now its a 24/7 constantly looping of 1.5h gameplay, just to being able to stay streaming and advertise the server , im not a streamer xD but maybe i will on OBT

im not really streaming "anything" right now its a 24/7 constantly looping of 1.5h gameplay, just to being able to stay streaming and advertise the server , im not a streamer xD but maybe i will on OBT

​You should!!! :D