Sign in to follow this  
Pfann

Some questions

Hello, my name is Thomas and i play lineage 2 since chronicle 1   i googled and found this server. Before i found the official classic server.

Now my question is whats the different between this server and  the official classic?

The main difference is the management , here community has a voice to make polls and sometimes change game features even most of them are useless ( failing to balance classes, mages are still way ahead of the rest ) and so this server is more populated and interesting than official skelth. Good choice to join here imho.

• Like 1

main difference is that GMs here care about what players think, players can help decide GMs.

And we can go custom what is not fitting Classic chronicle.

Atm we changed Vampiric Rage to work old style.

Soon 2.0 patch will bring more cuts like delete of CP pots.

Welcome and enjoy

okay thanks for the answeres  i will give it a try :)

Now i loged in and see more Servers. im from germany but are the German server the most visited Server?

okay thanks for the answeres  i will give it a try :)

Now i loged in and see more Servers. im from germany but are the German server the most visited Server?

​Those are proxies, not servers :D 

well then all are the same database?

nvm what proxy i take ?

​Yes all proxy linked no matter what y choose y will see same ppl, German for german ppl so they don't have delay in server, besides speaking about me I choose this server cos Im greedy and don't want pay every mounth to play on offi :P but as ppl said above yes here is a lot of things that diffrent from offi 

all right :) thanks.

Now whats about dualboxing?  is it allowed?

NVM i see its only 1 allowed  and some board entrys told something about premium account :(