SOiL

Enough

Its awesome server. Now its rly good politics on server, all sides pking neutrals, killing enemies, so why all of us crying here?

Everyone has own truly version story, stop talk about this sh.t, never will be listen your story.

AngeliNeri add Vigazerk. Done. Maybe they dont want it, maybe they have just twinks chars from enemy. Dont care. Now they must accept war and start play neverending game with wars or losing 4% everywhere or leave clan as cowards as many players from both ally when they want farm.

1) Nobody crying - just telling a fact. Really, you think anybody have serious problem to do pr or relog and continue to farm 3 min later? lol

2) ​Not all sides - just your side.

3) Killing neutrals 40lvls with 70lvls - yea, thats respectfull. :D Or neutrals 56-64lvl in ABG with 68+ - that's pathetic too.

Stop to live in your fairy tail, nobody really care about your flagging\pk on lowlvl neutrals, ppl just realize what a douchebags you have in your ally.

​u say pathetic, but its just how u see it. im not talking about all kills that are made, both sides have idiots. but i for example killed wars on abg spots and got hit by randoms in that pvp and the sh1t hits the fan. 

the thing is we have a politic on this server, you dont see the whole picture. i understand if a lowbie who plays solo will put that out, but not you. if u dont understand there must be no argue on this topic. have a nice day and see you guys on field.

Its awesome server. Now its rly good politics on server, all sides pking neutrals, killing enemies, so why all of us crying here?

Everyone has own truly version story, stop talk about this sh.t, never will be listen your story.

AngeliNeri add Vigazerk. Done. Maybe they dont want it, maybe they have just twinks chars from enemy. Dont care. Now they must accept war and start play neverending game with wars or losing 4% everywhere or leave clan as cowards as many players from both ally when they want farm.

​facepalm.jpg
New neutral clans must accept war too?

​well, i watched streams and played a bit on gran kain. i saw no neutrals or mid war clans on main farm spots. they get pk, if u dont have no def it means u have no farm.

p.s. so there is a point of joining top sides instead of neutrals if you want to compete at top level and develop as player/CP

​facepalm.jpg

​well, i watched streams and played a bit on gran kain. i saw no neutrals or mid war clans on main farm spots. they get pk, if u dont have no def it means u have no farm.

p.s. so there is a point of joining top sides instead of neutrals if you want to compete at top level and develop as player/CP

​This is not an argument, it is heresy as well as all your previous posts about it.
If clan/cp dont wanna join such sides so its it should not be penalized, it looks like fear, that's only what?
such actions can only get the hatred. 
in general, everything is clear to me, to speak on this subject with anyone, and unfortunately there is nothing.
We wait and see, to be continued.

​facepalm.jpg

​This is not an argument, it is heresy as well as all your previous posts about it.
If clan/cp dont wanna join such sides so its it should not be penalized, it looks like fear, that's only what?
such actions can only get the hatred. 
in general, everything is clear to me, to speak on this subject with anyone, and unfortunately there is nothing.
We wait and see, to be continued.

​you make it so complicated :)