Sign in to follow this  
Narmontas

Suggestion about lower level monsters

According to the reference of Korean classic : http://einhasad.blogspot.com/2014/10/interview-with-plakis-about-l2-classic.html

There's a quote : " There is no difference whether you spoil red, yellow or white mobs. The chance is same. You can even spoil blue mobs, the chance is only slightly lower. The thing that is much different in classic than 'normal' Lineage2 is that even deep blue mobs drop adena at same rate as white mobs. Speaking of materials - all resources are worth to spoil and in the end - you will gain about the same."

I have found that even light blue monsters almost doesn't drop adenas. I already killed ~30 light blue monsters and gave up because they doesn't give any adena. What do you think about it? 

Whats the drop/adena chance penalty is here for  green/light blue/deep blue monsters then?

bullshit :D I played L2ClassicRU and light blue give extreme low exp/sp and drop adena rarely (5%?). Deep blue mobs drop nothing or almost never 0xp 0sp.

Besides that it would be totaly stupid to farm on high level mobs where you could easily kill tons of blue low mobs instead.

Exp/drop penalty is something that pushes player to go further and encourages greater challenges.

bullshit :D I played L2ClassicRU and light blue give extreme low exp/sp and drop adena rarely (5%?). Deep blue mobs drop nothing or almost never 0xp 0sp.

Besides that it would be totaly stupid to farm on high level mobs where you could easily kill tons of blue low mobs instead.

Exp/drop penalty is something that pushes player to go further and encourages greater challenges.

​ Well korean differs from russian one :) I wonder which kind of system going to be here

I believe it is the old system here, meaning about 30% penalty for light blue - for drops, adena and spoil.

The only difference resulting from that interview is level unaffected adena drop - which i have doubts about, but is worth testing, if someone has account.

The interview itself however, is very well worth reading, thanks ;)

There is drop penalty but not that adena penalty. To be honest I think best thing would be that light blue monsters would have slight penalty for drop /adena.  Thats all , because you are right. If Im mage of high level I just go to ants nest nuke monsters nonstop till i ran out of mana and collect such a spoils of hunts that could make  like 2 hrs hunt for other players by solo ^^

In green mobs already falls too the drop of adena!

​thats the biggest problem right now.

IDK if it is like that on classic.. but if your 4 levels higher as the mob.. not worth to kill them anymore.

We were discussing this with exact table as it is set, search the topics.

​ Link please?  Its true. Atm i started to hit light green monsters and I get rare adenas and drop... Its rly annoying

We were discussing this with exact table as it is set, search the topics.

​ Link please?  Its true. Atm i started to hit light green monsters and I get rare adenas and drop... Its rly annoying

LINK