Sign in to follow this  
witaminek

Translation help

Hi, I don't know if this topic was already on forum but my suggestion is to get help from RU players with game translation.

I guess external translation would help with faster close of OBT and open live server.

For players effort who would help with translation You (admins) could provide them f.e. some free days of Premium Account.

Good knowing English language players could help to RU players to make English translation perfect.

We can treat it like social community help to speed up live server opening.

sincerely witaminek

• Like 1

or they could simply copy/paste the english html of the npcs from previous chronicles.

class-change quests along with all the others should still have the same old text in L2C.

• Like 1

some texts are part of the client, and all that are already translated

there are some serverside htmls and they are not translated

well, the fact that usually a quest in-sight is already in english, despite the NPC having the main html in russian, is already a positive thing.

i think they could just check the html from any english client pre-GoD and simply edit the main NPC text by doing a copy-paste of the other html. if it's possible, that is.

I wonder if they have any system in translating those files? First they should make sure that the low level quests are done and then gradually do the rest. When the server goes live it will take some time to get to lvl 40 quests, so technically there is no need in translating them now. They should prioritise the low level quests over everything else and slowly adding more translations but still being ahead of the players. 

I have never said there are. I meant 2nd class quests of course 35/37/39. I phrased it poorly.  

There are people who will hit 40 in two weeks, even on 3x. It is something, but not really that much :)