Pline03

New player seeking advice

Hello everyone, I'm new on this server and I was wondering which class I should pick to find random parties easily even at low lvl (30 to 40+). I was thinking of making a sws/bd or maybe a spoiler for easy cash.

Here are some more infos :

1. I don't wanna make a box. So i need a character that can find parties or solo farm at times. I've also read that you need a premium account to use two account at the same time.
  2. I've never played bd/sws, are they fun to play ? do they need a top gear ? (i wont have time to play like crazy) and which one among those two would you recommand ?
  3. My main is usually a supp or a tank (i've mained so far : tk, sk, healers, wc and wk). So maybe another class could fit my requirements.
  4. I don't like mages and i get easily bored with DDs.

About low lvl: you no need box. Just pay 25k for high level PP's buffs and take some hp pots if you are melee. You will be exping 2,5x faster - faster killing mobs than on box buffs and no box stealing XP.

About parties:

- RB - more RB parties than RB. You need some luck to find alive RB after morning hours.And you need a bow.

- normal party - always is some AoE party. In other cases i don't think that are so big diffrences beetwen classes in finding parties. healer can find DD, DD can find Healer, DD can find DD, 

EDIT: if you would to be BD i can sell you top D grade duals, good for time when you will get c grade :D

Edited by Isoroku