Sign in to follow this  
Straid

New player - need info

Hello everyone. I recently played in another private classic server (which was also my first classic server) and I loved the version, but sadly the srv itself was a mess and called it quits. I had known about this server for some time but since its release was made quite some time ago I thought that I'd be hopless to start here; I thought it would be impossible to catch up. So long story short (too late) I loved classic so much that I'm planning to start playing here, and I would like some info regarding the server.

1) Is the server populated enough (any rough population estimate)? If so, is there botting activity?

2) Will it be easy to find a clan/cp/random parties? (I plan to play a gladiator).

3) Is it allowed to have a buffer box? (2 clients open in total basically).

4) How are the files of the server? My last, and very recent experience was dreadful considering that the server was a total bugfest.

Thank you in advance ;)

6 minutes ago, Straid said:

1) Is the server populated enough (any rough population estimate)? If so, is there botting activity?

On the server are good online. People run around in almost all locations. Bots a bit. When they are found, they immediately give a ban.

2) Will it be easy to find a clan/cp/random parties? (I plan to play a gladiator).

Party is not difficult to find. Starting from 20-25 lvl. DD on the server is too much. There is a need for support and tanks, bards.

3) Is it allowed to have a buffer box? (2 clients open in total basically).

Only one game client can be opened on the PC. If you have two PCs, you can open 1 client on each of them. You can buy a premium account and then you can play the 2 windows on 1 PC.

4) How are the files of the server? My last, and very recent experience was dreadful considering that the server was a total bugfest.

Thank you in advance ;)

The server runs on l2off files. There are small mistakes. But they are corrected as they are discovered.