Sign in to follow this  
Dazza90

New player lf advice

Hi guys, so I'm a new player on this server but I got a lot of L2 experience. I played c1-Interlude a lot back in the day and I've been playing an interlude private the last couple years. I decided to give classic a try but I got little experience with the "classic" version of the game.

basically I just got a few questions I'm hoping to get answered:

1) how easy will it be to find a clan if I'm not part of a CP? 

I'm a semi casual player, I play like 2-3h a day but I can't always get on because of real life responsibilities so a clan that recruits solo players would be best for me.

2) how good/useful are tanks on classic?

i haven't decided which class to play yet but I was thinking one of the tank classes, but if they're basically useless maybe I won't roll one. 

3) What's the best way for a semi casual guy like me to xp/progress?

I understand rb and aoe are parties are best for xp so which classes are most used for these? Mages? Archers? Do people need tanks? If I roll an EE or bish will I be able to solo when I can't find a party?

thanks in advance for any replies 

Tanks are always needed , DA is top class on this chronicle both pve and especially pvp since horror land rate is very good, also you can solo much better with it compared to other tanks.

The server is very active so very easy to find a clan, both raid bosses and aoeing require some form of a tank so you will never have problems finding a party. Solo farming experience isn't bad at all at the mid range levels so your most optimal way would be solo farming a spot you like while searching for groups through randoms or clan.

Edited by BlackJack