Sign in to follow this  
Legionner

Right way

I`m asking administration to start server 1.0 without testing 2.0. we`ve been waiting for 2,5 months and got nothing. now you want to test 2.0 for opening server not from the beginning. that is wrong! while you start 2.0 testing there will be 2.5 2.7 3.0 versions. you try to catch the lost bus. let people play and have fun. then you`ll make an update of chronickes and etc. we have already lost a lot of players. thank you

You don't understand what 2.0 mean.

They want to release a new build for their server, that not mean a new chronicle update, just less bug and more fonctionality.

Just be patient, they do this for free actually don't forget that.

You don't understand what 2.0 mean.

They want to release a new build for their server, that not mean a new chronicle update, just less bug and more fonctionality.

Just be patient, they do this for free actually don't forget that.

​Well I agree with you.. still they made some decisions I can't understand and can't be happy about. In my opinion they just don't really care anymore :P

I`m asking administration to start server 1.0 without testing 2.0. we`ve been waiting for 2,5 months and got nothing. now you want to test 2.0 for opening server not from the beginning. that is wrong! while you start 2.0 testing there will be 2.5 2.7 3.0 versions. you try to catch the lost bus. let people play and have fun. then you`ll make an update of chronickes and etc. we have already lost a lot of players. thank you

​Beta 2.0 != Classic 2.0

It's Classic 1.0, hopefully in better shape, aka version 2.

and rates for the 2nd beta are supposed to be higher, like x50 on everything except quests, if i'm not wrong.

can't remember well enough since the last post with the infos is lost somewhere in the sea of threads, but since the rates are way higher in order to test everything from start to end-game, it may not take much time before going Live if everything works as intended.

• Like 1