Sign in to follow this  
vinter

Gladiator CP STR

Ok, you are my enemy so its time to start flaming you and saying how bad your video is and how bad you play. But lets be real here.
Overall, I enjoyed the video. Good things is you showing your defeats and victories. You show all what happening when playing gladiator. Another thing, you try stun as many as you can in mass pvps, and by that you are helping your ally members in pvps. In mass pvps, first job of gladi is to stun as many as you can, when situation gets more clear, get into offensive and finish off enemies - Many gladis (me 2) forgetting about that some times. I don't understand why you dont use blunt at all. Dont you think 8 sec stun is helpfull and especially against tanks who run after you and trying to take your agro like intrusive flies? (I hate that -,-) Anyways, respect gj and see you on the battlefield. #Gladimasterrace

Edited by Myrtan

"Ok, you are my enemy so its time to start flaming you and saying how bad your video is and how bad you play. But lets be real here."

Ok, you are my enemy so its time to start flaming you and saying how bad your video is and how bad you play. But lets be real here.

Ok, you are my enemy so its time to start flaming you and saying how bad your video is and how bad you play. But lets be real here.

kk

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Overall, I enjoyed the video. Good things is you showing your defeats and victories. You show all what happening when playing gladiator. Another thing, you try stun as many as you can in mass pvps, and by that you are helping your ally members in pvps. In mass pvps, first job of gladi is to stun as many as you can, when situation gets more clear, get into offensive and finish off enemies - Many gladis (me 2) forgetting about that some times. I don't understand why you dont use blunt at all. Dont you think 8 sec stun is helpfull and especially against tanks who run after you and trying to take your agro like intrusive flies? (I hate that -,-) Anyways, respect gj and see you on the battlefield. #Gladimasterrace

Don't rude bem, i am learning. But try to fight a mage cp full 74, and  1 sws all the time in your target, and get full assist at  every step in front, anyway, ty for watch and  flaming .

Edited by vinter

3 minutes ago, vinter said:

Don't rude bem, i am learning. But try to fight a mage cp full 74, eu tb 1 sws all the time um tour target, and get full assist at  every stop in front, anyway, ty for watch nas flame.

Seems you didn't get a joke :) as I said, when sws take ur target, you take blunt and use hammer crush on him.

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 2

Lots of new people on cp. We will improve. Thank you for watching. And if you want 9x9, we're here ...

Edited by Cipriano

4 hours ago, Myrtan said:

And you Mercyu, it's so good that you get exp in Aden City...

5 minutes ago, lineage5 said:

And you Mercyu, it's so good that you get exp in Aden City...

You really can't read guys? Clearly my first sentence was just a joke, and in that all post I admitted he play good, just said that he should start using blunt hammer crush stun in his pvps. Rly, can't realize an joke?