Sign in to follow this  
Laras

who is better money maker

It's not hard to guess which one does better with money.
One collects materials and recipes needed for crafting while other uses that to craft stuff. So unless Warsmith has that he won't make much.

Dont want to create another topic so i will ask here, what quest is worthing to done ? for now it seems only worth to do moon knight quest where gives d grade armors. Mby there is quest that gives shots or weapon ? If no how to get d weapon easiest way ?

1 minute ago, Laras said:

Dont want to create another topic so i will ask here, what quest is worthing to done ? for now it seems only worth to do moon knight quest where gives d grade armors. Mby there is quest that gives shots or weapon ? If no how to get d weapon easiest way ?

Scam someone.

17 hours ago, Laras said:

When I was starting I've done 3-4 dwarf chars and went to Ruins of Despair to spoil animal bones from shield skeleton. There's a 70% chance to spoil 1-2 animal bones (usuall price of 2-2.5k adena) from them, and since they are easy to kill you can effiiently farm them with the weapon you get from weapon exchange ticket. 4-5h of work then set up a shop at night and you should have 1,5kk on the next day.