Sign in to follow this  
Pfann

Best Buffer Pro and Cont.

Hello.

I would ask about the Buffers.

Which one is the best one? And what pros and contras they have?

[Info for me] I will play with my GF always together. what Buffer would be the best one?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Pfann said:

Hello.

I would ask about the Buffers.

Which one is the best one? And what pros and contras they have?

[Info for me] I will play with my GF always together. what Buffer would be the best one?

Thanks

and u play what?

overall best buffer is PP, but if u dont want to struggle playing PP just make recharger, with new retarded class change system u can roll easy exp recharger to hard exp PP endgame. GG gm's.

heya. well i havent a main class im new in classic.

I have a cleric at lvl 24.  but i see buffers are rare.

PP = Prophet?

me and my GF will try to play in partys. currenlty she wont know what class she want to play. i think mage or a fighter class ( i think tank)

SE(Shilen elder): strong heals, vampiric rage, empower, mp recharge. Shilen of stigma debuff that helps with melee dmg. Doesn't have attack speed buff.

EE(Elven elder): strong heals, stun resist, clarity, mp recharge. His buffs are more defensive and he lacks stuff like focus, attack speed etc...

PP(Prophet): ok heals, has pretty much everything except vampiric rage and empower. Can increase hp and mp amount with buffs.

WC(WarCryer): has heals that heal ok amount just they heal hp over time. Buffs whole party instead of a single person and doesn't have empower. Has offensive abilities and debuffs.

OL(Overlord): clan buffer so you don't need him.

I don't go into details deep but here are their differences. If you fish you can trade those fishes for 20min scrolls that give empower or vampiric rage. So if you take PP you will have pretty much everything. I took WC as I like to buff everyone then each one separately. The only important stuff he doesn't have from PP arsenal is berserk, mp and hp increase buffs. 

You can look up buffs here for each class https://l2wiki.com/classic/Main_Page
You will start getting more buffs after you get 40lvl and choose  2nd class. Try to pick main characters that can work well together. If you play tank and she plays mage you will be just running around while she nukes everything from far away unless mobs are really tough.

• Like 1

in my opinion if you or your GF want to play support class like a main than best duo for fighter will be WC (for me not boring like PP) and best duo for nuker will be EE.

If you aren't a very experienced player (and since you are requesting such advise then you probably aren't) I would advise you to stay away from BISHOP. You need to know this game very good and you need to know what to do (how to progress) to achieve resaonable levels on this class. Bishop is considered useless for 95% of random parties and is appreciated only in higher level CP/CLAN play. In duo play he brings almost nothing to the "party" while when planning to join random parties, people simply won't invite you, unless you find some friends who are willing to slow down their progression in order to allow you leach their experience.

If you have a cleric and like healing ppl, simply go for PP. Prophet is still a good semi-healer while being arguably best buffer for most parties. He's great for duo farming and usually there are reasonable ammounts of random parties looking for that class as well.

• Thanks 1

Thank you FinalFen, im training a Prophet to buff my dagger or archer im not decide yet, perhaps a gladiator?, maybe you could give an advice in that mather, im considering damage deal vs cost of the equipment vs atack speed. Im looking for the most fun making good dmg but being able to take some damage for the lowest cost in adena jeje. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Hollyday
Add info to the question