Sign in to follow this  
platinumdrgn

need a special beta shop

need a special beta shop selling d/c shots and crystals. there isn't enough people testing anymore for any kind of economy so getting shots & crystals is a huge pain. need an npc shop for them during the rest of beta!

need a special beta shop selling d/c shots and crystals. there isn't enough people testing anymore for any kind of economy so getting shots & crystals is a huge pain. need an npc shop for them during the rest of beta!

​good idea

We thought about this and will be applied today "Beta helper", more information about it in short.

​You should lower the prices a little... Those prices are way too high to be honest. im not saying to sell them super low, to keep crafter useful, but right now they are like 3-4 times over ''normal price'', so if there are no crafters online selling shots you're forced to spend millions on a few shots. i don't mind too much cause i've been playing the beta since its up so i have adena, but for new players that's crazy haha

We thought about this and will be applied today "Beta helper", more information about it in short.

​You should lower the prices a little... Those prices are way too high to be honest. im not saying to sell them super low, to keep crafter useful, but right now they are like 3-4 times over ''normal price'', so if there are no crafters online selling shots you're forced to spend millions on a few shots. i don't mind too much cause i've been playing the beta since its up so i have adena, but for new players that's crazy haha

​Dude, it's 50x rates... You could have earned an hour's farm worth of soulshots in the time it took you to type that post.

​Dude, it's 50x rates... You could have earned an hour's farm worth of soulshots in the time it took you to type that post.

​Way to reply 2 weeks later. hahaha. i have the money, i was talking for new players, i don't just think about myself when i suggest things. dont know if the prices have changed since i last logged, but last time i checked, it was millions of adena for shots, low lvls / new players dont have that much adena so thats why i was posting this.