Sign in to follow this  
MrDuckrat

New to l2 classic

Hello all! 

I originally started playing L2 when it first came out and played for many years being part of invincible BBW clan on Lionna/Franz. Im from the UK but currently enjoy playing on the US servers. I have created a char on there and would love to hook up with some other players on Discord etc. Give me a shout guys!!! look forward to seeing you in game!

1 hour ago, MrDuckrat said:

Hello all! 

I originally started playing L2 when it first came out and played for many years being part of invincible BBW clan on Lionna/Franz. Im from the UK but currently enjoy playing on the US servers. I have created a char on there and would love to hook up with some other players on Discord etc. Give me a shout guys!!! look forward to seeing you in game!

What char u created?

17 hours ago, MrDuckrat said:

Human, unsure what i may go yet im thinking DD?

IF dd than nothing to think here, just get buffs and level up :) Easiest in RB parties with bow. Sell everything till u get gear and thats it.

20 hours ago, MrDuckrat said:

Hello all! 

i might have misunderstood you and if so please do correct me ;)

but it sounds like you created a char on the "us" server?  iam assuming that your talking about classic.club and in that case there is no "US" server its just a proxy and all the proxies are for the same server, so in your case you might get a lower ping by useing the euro proxy.

again if i misunderstood you iam sorry :)