Sign in to follow this  
platinumdrgn

mats drop amount

to make up for 3x exp/adena shouldn't the drop amounts for mats be 2x or 3x? otherwise mats will be hyper inflated. or at least add chances for extra mat drops. a large part of a healthy l2 is a healthy crafting economy which relies on a balanced mat drop rate.

I agree, I've played on servers where the chance went up but the drop amount stayed the same and things like animal bone / dust were still stupidly priced because there just wasn't enough compared to the adena floating around.

drop and spoil should be changed to 2x or 3x amount for raw mats to maintain healthy econ imo or you will have lvl 50 people with 100 varnish to craft with

The server is x50 right now, not x3. on x3 it will take you a lot more time to get lvl 50 since you wont be able to solo to 50 easily like now, so you will have a lot more time to spoil things until you reach 40-50. and C grade crafts doesn't require a lot of mats so i'm not sure if boosting the amount is a very good idea, it's going to make spoilers way too good and crafting items way too easily.

Maybe when we are closer to a live date we can wipe server and make another beta with real x3 stats and try x2 amount and see how it goes or something? Because if they try this on live and we realize it's too easy and change it down it won't be fair for the people who have to farm more after the change.