Sign in to follow this  
lazhris74

STRANGE!!!

Something strange happens with a weapon that i bought yesterday from the market!I bought it with wyn 6 on it!Try it an all was good......cast increase and all looks fine!After some time...may be 3 or 4 hours i look again to weapon and i couldnt saw rune wyn 6 on it......try again and again......and nothing.......happens!I decide that i was wrong when i buy it....may be i didint see carefully and mail it to other char to sell the weapon.......tll today......may be 16,30 when there was problem with the connection and some dc!I log the char to make shop and the weapon was again with rune wyn 6!Try it and cast increase ......again and again.....all was fine!Mailed the weapon to the other char to use it.....and when i recieve the mail.....weapon again was without rune on it.After i make relog to the char....the rune appears on the weapon again.....till this moment!Weapon is valhalla with wyn6 acuumen.......for now!GM.....can you explain this?