Sign in to follow this  
GoddessOfLight

Adena amount

This server have x100 adena rate, Cave Servant drop between 492-1146 adena on official, so here it's 49200-114600 adena (source).

​this amount of adena is not from classic 1.0, i know they boosted adena by 300% in official classic not long ago. You tell me, why shackle drop maximum 13k?????

Maybe admin didn't put right adena amount on every mobs, there are only admin who can answer to this question.

And they said using RU official database for this server, maybe it's in work in progress actually.

Edit : Shackle have to drop between 20500-48000 adena here (source), infact you're right it's weird.

Maybe admin didn't put right adena amount on every mobs, there are only admin who can answer to this question.

And they said using RU official database for this server, maybe it's in work in progress actually.

Edit : Shackle have to drop between 20500-48000 adena here (source), infact you're right it's weird.

​it should drop at classic 2.0 not 1.0, as i said at off they boosted adena by 300%

They should drop like Classic 1.0. But I'll load up my local wikipedia from Classic 1.0 to double check it.