Sign in to follow this  
Dinzor

Failed to start the game

I'm comming back to play the l2 classic, but when I type my login and password at the login screen the game simply shutdown and dont start the real game or caracter selection screen.

Is this a common thing?

2 minutes ago, Dinzor said:

I'm comming back to play the l2 classic, but when I type my login and password at the login screen the game simply shutdown and dont start the real game or caracter selection screen.

Is this a common thing?

If you played only at 1.5, then you need to download the game client 2.0 from the site.
If you have already downloaded it, then just make a full update to the client as an auto updater.

26 minutes ago, Dinzor said:

Is this a common thing?

Hello. Try to login on web with same info, I think you trying to login with incorrect info.

9 minutes ago, Koll said:

Hello. Try to login on web with same info, I think you trying to login with incorrect info.

Its working on web without any problem.

31 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

If you played only at 1.5, then you need to download the game client 2.0 from the site.
If you have already downloaded it, then just make a full update to the client as an auto updater.

Already did the update and I'm using the 2.0.

Just now, Dinzor said:

Its working on web without any problem.

With login and pass, or e-mail + pass?

8 hours ago, Dinzor said:

Я попытался создать новую учетную запись, и теперь она работает.

Но я не могу использовать свою старую учетную запись, пароль работает правильно,

8 hours ago, Koll said:

В случае необходимости - вы можете связаться со мной через skype: koll.classic