Sign in to follow this  
Sett

Test server

If it's not too much of a hussle, i think it would be nice to make a high rate (second) server with GM shop, buff potions and all those "easy=bad" things to let players try out things like dyes, test skills and such.

I ask for this, because Lineage is a very old and very obscure game. At times there were sites like pmfun.com and l2calc.com (and one speciffic that, for the life of me, i can't remember the name of). People put a lot of effort into making these, but much of the game has changed since then. E.g.: how exactly does STR affect crit. dmg? Does anybody know?

We could, of course, try these things out on live, but even with 50x rates switching couple of sets of tatoos equals hours or days of grind, with 3x rates it will be next to impossible to try out much of anything...

What do you think?

i wouldn't mind, but it's up to the admins anyway.

and about STR: it shouldn't involve/change the critical multiplier whatsoever, otherwise it would be way too powerful if you include other stuff like vicious stance and other buffs.

the description of STR simply means that if you have more STR, you'll have higher base damage, therefore your crits will have higher damage as well.

i wouldn't mind, but it's up to the admins anyway.

and about STR: it shouldn't involve/change the critical multiplier whatsoever, otherwise it would be way too powerful if you include other stuff like vicious stance and other buffs.

the description of STR simply means that if you have more STR, you'll have higher base damage, therefore your crits will have higher damage as well.

​That's what i though as well, but then i noticed my silver ra.... i mean elven scout's ( =) ) critical damage is actually WAY lower than twice the base damage, while my PR friend does not seem to suffer from this. I investigated a bit, and it seems Classic uses hybrid of old stats and GoD+ mechanics, namely the third table on this page. That, of course is an assumption, and it would be very well worth testing here, even if someone actually knew how this works on official servers.