Sign in to follow this  
Diseased

New Player

Hey all 

sorry to sound like an idiot but just found this server and had a few questions.

Is the server currently live? i've seen an announcement about Open beta?

If the server is live whats the population like? could a new player start now and catch up/ be competitive?

I can't see any information about donations (which in my mind having no donations is a good thing) but i understand the server needs to make money/ pay for it self, is this a private server or an official server? 

and are you allowed to box? if not is the  account number done by machine or IP? main reason is both me and my brother would want to play but we'd be using different computers but the same IP.

Thanks for reading and sorry for the completely noob post

Server is not currently live. It is in the second wave of Open Beta Testing. As of current all we know is it will go live this month, no specific date has been given.

From what I've gathered from the forums, there is about 1-1.5k players waiting to start when server goes live, including many big names from retail like clan Carebears.

There is no donations, and no current plans to add donations. From what I gathered if they add donations it will be non-game affecting donations, like appearance items etc. There is however a premium option, this only adds: Dualbox capability, and the ability to see server drop/spoil database. Offline shop capability is also something they are hinting at that might be premium only.

Boxing is as stated Premium only, it is based on Hardware ID, so if you have more than one computer in a house even if it's just you, you can essential dualbox.

Hope that helps.