Sign in to follow this  
Filio

[FIXED]Orc raider prof quest

Hi!

Maybe You wanna fix this quest? Path of the Orc Raider, Defeat Ratman Leader.

Goblins must drop Green blood. Really droped ~every 10 mob. Kuruka Ratman Leader appear when collected 10 bottles of Green blood. Then he  drop quest item.  So I must found and kill about 1000 Kuruka Ratman Leaders to complet this quest phase??? Im tryed do this quest yesterday and today.... got 1 quest item of 10. loool :D Kuruka Ratman Leader also drop quest item randomly..., not 100%.

Make drop of quest items 100% and its will be fair.

• 10*10=100
  • I did the job for an hour and a half of beer and smoke breaks. Yes, it is long.
  • I see no reason to increase the chances of getting things on the job.

• 10*10=100
  • I did the job for an hour and a half of beer and smoke breaks. Yes, it is long.

​All ok with mathematic? ~ every 10 goblin drop 1 green blood, For summon Kuruka Ratman Leader must be about 10 bottles of green blood. Then Kuruka leader (randomly!) drops quest item... 1 of 10!

one more bug with this Q. when you kill goblins with one hit no one drop Q bloods, i just need to turnt off my ss to hit twice to get quest items

one more bug with this Q. when you kill goblins with one hit no one drop Q bloods, i just need to turnt off my ss to hit twice to get quest items

The same i think are with all 1st prof qwest where nead kill mobs for qwest iteams )

• 10*10=100

​All ok with mathematic? ~ every 10 goblin drop 1 green blood, For summon Kuruka Ratman Leader must be about 10 bottles of green blood. Then Kuruka leader (randomly!) drops quest item... 1 of 10!

​some time nead and more thes 10 goblins to kill to get green blood )) some time the can drop in row 3-4 green blood for me this part take like 3 hour's or so but i was killing theam 1hit )

Completed this quest ~12 days ago. I killed 70-90 mobs before quest was completed. Idk whats wrong with you, but i got green blood for every mob

• 10*10=100

​Kuruka leader drops quest item 100%