Sign in to follow this  
Black Sails

Wolfs

I would be glad to see wolfs/fenrirs here. Yes, there are mounts in classic but not only I found most of them ugly, and mounts are not the same as L2 pets. If it's at all possible to bring it here from "normal" L2..... It's not a kinda major improvement but  It could be great  feature that will make this server different, in the best way, from other servers.

image.png.3ee02b6ba9047390a49636620e86c820.png

PS Or at least, replace this ugliest dwarf kookaburra mount with skin of fenrir. Would be really awesome.9_9

Edited by Black Sails

Kinda miss the wolves myself, especially when I was starting playing as solo EE in 2k15 I could've really used that extra damage in farm... Perhaps I wouldn't be twice too much against regular wolves to help newbies, but the problem is that it would probably take some insane ammount of work to implement for close to no use, since most people would only use them pre-40 - later on this chronicle is mostly about AoEing so they'd be mostly just standing around, taking 15% exp and being cute ^_^

As for the Great Wolves/Fenrirs that's a big no-no since they'd probably tear the server apart :D I remember back in Gracia Final I was often taking Great Wolf on my EE as well because of how insanely OP they were in PvE/Raids... P.atk like Destro 80 with full S grade, good times good times :D

Edited by FryderykChopin