Diseased

Potentially Controversial Suggestion (Sub Classes)

I know this may be pretty Controversial, but i really enjoyed being able to make a sub class, the competition and pvp around cabrio / ToI bosses. was awesome and created alot of tension between clans.

i'm not saying add any extra gear or level cap, and the fact you get a low a grade wep from the quest (if possible remove the quest reward of the wep), but i think it adds  extra content to the game (for end game) and also maybe a bit more interest as your never sure what class someone is untill you engage. the quest will cost a top b grade wep (which for most players will be pretty expensive and makes this a real commitment) and with out hero / nobless doesn't really add to much inbalance to the game. 

just a thought i had. 

Before everyone rushes to flame me it was just an idea, share your opinions.

i'll be specific , c1 map is x5 starting cities + gludin+gludio+dion+giran+oren+hunter , there's not posibility to make subclass because there's no quest/map/monsters for it , max lvl u can get its 70 because of the experience gives from mobs lvl 60 , i think if u come to any server and trying to help to make it better u should learn something about it !

• Like 1