Hey, guys!

I just installed the game (downloaded the torrent and then placed the patch (launcher) in the game's folder.)

While the game does load and I am able to log in, start a new character, there is no audio at all.​​

What happens is that the second the window appears, there is a very brief high-pitch noise and then total silence. No music, no button sounds, nothing. The hardware does work as I have also tried loading the game while music was playing in the background as well as load the game first and start some music afterwards. I have tried going into settings and desable then re-enable sound under the Configure/Audio tab. Still silence.

I am using on-board sound off of a Gygabite F2A78M-HD2 motherboard, and I am running Windows 10.

No other game I have played so far (Portal2, Elite:Dangerous, Tera, Aion, Alien Isolation, Tomb Raider 2013, and so on) has sound issues.

Thanks for the help in advance. Shame how NCSoft ruined the original Lineage II, and frankly, I don't speak neither russian, nor korean to play the official servers... When I heard of this server, I almost cried :D

You can try deleting your system folder (backup first), then let the updater download it again. If that doesn't work, you'll have probably have to manually edit your L2.ini

Karmaboy: there is only one place now where you can create an account. Try creating username and password that is exactly 8 characters long both, using only letters AND numbers (e.g. Karma123)

• Like 1

I have re-downloaded and re-patched the game this morning. It works now. Although, by default, the game sets itself to disable all sounds (in options under Configure/Audio tab), this time, when I unticked the box, the sound became enabled. Must have been a corrupt extraction or something on my end before. Anyhow, it works now.

• Like 1