Sign in to follow this  
FosTer

we want to live open date

The most you're gonna get from posts like this is a hefty dose of ban hammer.

18 days until the end of August, so lets just say the launch will be on 31st August. If it arrives sooner, then that's a bonus.

18 days until the end of August, so lets just say the launch will be on 31st August. If it arrives sooner, then that's a bonus.

Ban hammer? Aaah i see, u're new here :). There's no such thing on this forum :)

Ban hammer? Aaah i see, u're new here :). There's no such thing on this forum :)

​Yep i'm fairly new here, there's like 20 posts, maybe more asking this same question, admins/mods wouldn't normally tolerate this sort of thing, but each to their own. People should be discouraged from posting demands like this, no?

​Yep i'm fairly new here, there's like 20 posts, maybe more asking this same question, admins/mods wouldn't normally tolerate this sort of thing, but each to their own. People should be discouraged from posting demands like this, no?

​As you said you're new here, this classic server has been in beta for like 6+ months, so it's normal that people excited when they announce it's coming up very soon. And since admin don't tell us what is left to finish before live, we have no idea what is going on :P and also because if it's supposed to open in august like they said, there is not much time to make the announcement with atleast 2 weeks left for advertisement, making CP's / clans, etc. :P

We will see, but normally they should give us an answer in the next 4 days if they really want to open in august (to have a 2 weeks preparation). cross fingers guys!

​As you said you're new here, this classic server has been in beta for like 6+ months, so it's normal that people excited when they announce it's coming up very soon. And since admin don't tell us what is left to finish before live, we have no idea what is going on :P and also because if it's supposed to open in august like they said, there is not much time to make the announcement with atleast 2 weeks left for advertisement, making CP's / clans, etc. :P

We will see, but normally they should give us an answer in the next 4 days if they really want to open in august (to have a 2 weeks preparation). cross fingers guys!

​I think they will give us update 3-4 days before realise date :). 

Server won't start in august. You need to have several weeks of advertising if you want to have successful server and there's like 2 weeks left in august. This is barely enough to advertise your start but as you can see, there still is no announcement. That just means that the earliest the server will start will be somewhere around the 15th of next month!

Server won't start in august. You need to have several weeks of advertising if you want to have successful server and there's like 2 weeks left in august. This is barely enough to advertise your start but as you can see, there still is no announcement. That just means that the earliest the server will start will be somewhere around the 15th of next month!

​Well there has been plenty of advertisement already, this project has been in beta for months now, a lot of people are just waiting for it to launch, myself played the beta but got bored fast and now im just checking forums and waiting.